• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Days_are_numbered

May 7, 2023
Does anybody know definitively if an antimetic is absolutely necessary to do the job? If so does that mean that everybody who has ever checked out using pharmas … Temazepam in particular…has taken an antimetic beforehand?

If so, which is the best one

Thanks,

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Definitely yes !

Domperidone or Meto.

D

Days_are_numbered

May 7, 2023
Sorry, prep an extra cup or two?

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Does anybody know definitively if an antimetic is absolutely necessary to do the job? If so does that mean that everybody who has ever checked out using pharmas … Temazepam in particular…has taken an antimetic beforehand?

If so, which is the best one

Thanks,
For what? You seem to be missing a method ?

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
How do I get my hands on metoclopramide it's only available with prescription in my country

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
How do I get my hands on metoclopramide it's only available with prescription in my country
There are sources where you can get it without a prescription, e.g. UK, EU.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I think there have been cases of people doing it successfully without. But I wouldn't necessarily risk it.

Go to the doctor and tell them that you have been feeling nauseous a lot recently and ask them if you can have meto since you know that a family member/friend is taking the same thing and it helped them.

At least that's what it said in Stan's guide :)