• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

setmefreeyeah

setmefreeyeah

Apr 23, 2022
hey! i can't pm yet because i haven't posted enough, but could anyone give a source through hints? like obviously we're not allowed to name/link it to keep the sellers safe, but if you could use hints to help me find antiemetics that ship to germany (that don't require a prescription), that'd be nice. if not, well, guess i'll have to post more. ^^

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
d33per

d33per

Apr 30, 2022
Why don't you fake a bad stomach flu when you visit your physician? Just claim, you cannot keep down fluids for already 24h and they will prescribe metaclopramide. You could even ask for It by name. Say something about having had good experiences with it in a similar situation in the past ... That should suffice. U could even go to different emergency rooms and make up the same story, if you are in a bigger city.

Reactions: setmefreeyeah