Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Mar 9, 2023
I've tried a number of antidepressants, Sertraline, Escitaloprám, Venlafaxine. Neither seems to have helped me arguably I feel worse on them as I still self harm and have made more frequent attempts to CTB while on all these antidepressants does anyone else have similar experiences with antidepressants?

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You must try more medications, followed by those that address your specific symptoms, such as self-harm. Consider reading reviews on drugs.com.

I'm not sure if these medications are "life-changing," but I stick with the ones that don't cause any negative side effects.

Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
I've tried a number of antidepressants, Sertraline, Escitaloprám, Venlafaxine. Neither seems to have helped me arguably I feel worse on them as I still self harm and have made more frequent attempts to CTB while on all these antidepressants does anyone else have similar experiences with antidepressants?
Hmm, I just feel more blunt. Like I don't have any emotions
Maybe you need anti Psychotics or mood stabilisers if you still feel depressed

Reactions: cowboypants and divinemistress36
kuchenn1238

kuchenn1238

Draw a dog
Oct 2, 2023
yes, been taking a shit ton of fucking antidepressants and i feel worse and worse, what's fucking next? just throw me inside a cage and put me in a straitjacket so i wont do any stupid shit

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
yes, been taking a shit ton of fucking antidepressants and i feel worse and worse, what's fucking next? just throw me inside a cage and put me in a straitjacket so i wont do any stupid shit
TMS (transcraninal magnetic stimulation) and or Ketamine

cowboypants

cowboypants

From milkyway
May 7, 2024
You should try antipsychotics and mood stabilizers. As the other comments said.

I personally don't like meds but it helps. Not sure if your doc knows about your sh or the attempts. They would have put you on it if so

Reactions: divinemistress36