• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

endlessmelancholy

endlessmelancholy

Jun 12, 2024
I.have been on anti depressants for more than a decade. It has only helped a bit giving a lot of side effects. What about you guys?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
Have had unwanted side effects with each & every one I have been on.

Reactions: endlessmelancholy, Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
They never helped me a bit. Just side effects. And my former psychiatrist let me try a bunch of different ones over the years, as well as some billed as "mood stabilizers" My main malady has always been anxiety, though. I think it's pretty much a given that peoples mileage varies with many drugs.

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Only ever gave me side effects and never helped. I recently took myself off my meds without telling anyone

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, endlessmelancholy, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
nymb

nymb

scumbag
Jun 25, 2024
they just made me numb and silly, they never ever helped me

waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
I have not been on them as long as you. But in the last 3-ish years, I've tried buspirone, wellbutrin, prozac, celexa, zoloft, and now I'm on lexapro. One thing they all have in common... the side effects are worse than the benefits. All I wanted was to not feel anxious anymore. Even now, I'm nauseous everyday, hardly have an appetite, I feel empty etc. So yeah, a lot of side effects is right.

You know what's funny? Some newer studies are beginning to show that SSRI's are not as effective at treating depression or anxiety as was once thought - they hardly eve are doing any good. People just assumed that, put simply, having more serotonin in your brain = more happiness. But that's not even close. Of all things, the most effective agent in trials so far is... drumroll... psilocybin (the active agent in some psychedelic mushrooms). It has also shown almost little to no side effects with no addiction being reported. But... it's illegal because reasons.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Metalhead, endlessmelancholy, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I.have been on anti depressants for more than a decade. It has only helped a bit giving a lot of side effects. What about you guys?
I was on Sertraline/Zoloft for 2 months last summer. It did nothing except give me excessive yawning. Then I was put on Agomelatine since a big part of my depression was insomnia. But my sleep improved naturally when it got darker in fall and winter, so the pills didn't do anything after careful consideration. I stopped taking them in May this year. No difference at all. So far, antidepressants were useless to me. 😔

Reactions: Metalhead, endlessmelancholy, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
ghostdog

ghostdog

Jun 7, 2024
Exactly , i was on them about 10 yearsa , only fluxotone/prozac gave me some kind of progress for a short time , then i decidedd to end them with cald turkey almost died , then i went on tapper and i fill exactly same when i was taking them almost year passed but side effects like weight gain and shrt memory loss still here

Reactions: Metalhead, endlessmelancholy, heavyeyes and 1 other person