ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im sick of being alive in this cruel world, it's a sadistic joke.

It's just the same shit every single week, no matter what your job is, no matter how successful you are... where's the fun in life? where's the satisfaction? There isn't any!

The world has programmed us into doing the same shit every week, every month, every year, every decade until our time is finally up just so that we can somewhat enjoy our lives and not be homeless and starving on the streets.

This life has no meaning, you're just a slave until you die and then when enough time passes nobody is going to remember you no matter who you are, but not even being remembered matters because even if somehow you were remembered it would just be empty calories due to the fact that you wont be around to see it anyway...

I don't understand what people see in this life, absolutely none of it matters! Im hoping that I will be gone soon because im sick of going around in circles.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ITSCHRISHERE123, Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 9 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I understand exactly what you mean.

Before I was so bad for about 2 years, my life was more than OK.
The art is to enjoy the little things every day and to see those things.
And to look forward to beautiful events and organise them. (Holidays, meeting friends, going out to eat, sports, ...)
But that doesn't work once you're caught in a depressive spiral.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing literally is the most pointless thing ever. Life is literally just doing the same tasks on a loop until we die. Death makes all life meaningless. It really is exhausting, I dread the future and it is an horrible feeling knowing I could potentially have decades of this.

Reactions: ITSCHRISHERE123, Élégie, ClownMe and 1 other person
ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021

It's just the same shit every single week, no matter what your job is, no matter how successful you are... where's the fun in life? where's the satisfaction? There isn't any!

The world has programmed us into doing the same shit every week, every month, every year, every decade until our time is finally up just so that we can somewhat enjoy our lives and not be homeless and starving on the streets.

This life has no meaning, you're just a slave until you die and then when enough time passes nobody is going to remember you no matter who you are, but not even being remembered matters because even if somehow you were remembered it would just be empty calories due to the fact that you wont be around to see it anyway...

I don't understand what people see in this life, absolutely none of it matters! Im hoping that I will be gone soon because im sick of going around in circles.
I feel the same way it's bullsh*t after bullsh*t I'm going to attempt ctb tonight.

Reactions: ClownMe
R

Reap94

Jul 21, 2021

We think exactly alike.
Most people can't see how life is a big fraud.
They are too busy having sex and busy with feelings of joy.

• Love
Reactions: ClownMe