MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
So I've finally plan my method, I just gotta buy a rope and a note book, I'm feeling happy but also nervous, I know my mother will be destroyed but that's death. I finally found out how to make schedule posts on instagram, so when I pass people can know that I'm dead and can comfort my family. That's kinda exciting so scratch that off the list of worrying. Who knew I'd be looking forward to my death at 18 lol. Still wish I could be genuinely happy instead of faking it though, Fuck am I a husk

• Hugs
Reactions: PorcelainDollEyebag and feder
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Congrats on figuring out your method and finishing the plan. May I as if it's partial or full suspension hanging? It's really werid how some people seem to be able to be happy without even trying, and others almost can't expirience it in their lives.

18 is a young age to go and as you said your family will be devastated, but it's your own decision. Only if you are 100% sure though. Faking happiness is something I can relate to so much, when you finally decide not to fake it others start asking about what's wrong. You can't tell them what's wrong because, it feels like everything is wrong, and it's hard to pinpoint it. I hate faking how I feel but I hate being asked about what is wrong more so I still do it.
I sincerely hope that you will find peace and get rid of this suffering finaly.
Safe travels!

Reactions: PorcelainDollEyebag
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Congrats on figuring out your method and finishing the plan. May I as if it's partial or full suspension hanging? It's really werid how some people seem to be able to be happy without even trying, and others almost can't expirience it in their lives.

18 is a young age to go and as you said your family will be devastated, but it's your own decision. Only if you are 100% sure though. Faking happiness is something I can relate to so much, when you finally decide not to fake it others start asking about what's wrong. You can't tell them what's wrong because, it feels like everything is wrong, and it's hard to pinpoint it. I hate faking how I feel but I hate being asked about what is wrong more so I still do it.
I sincerely hope that you will find peace and get rid of this suffering finaly.
Safe travels!
I'm doing partial, I'm going to spend my final weeks, making my family as happy as I can, 18 is young, I've never been on a date or lost my virginity, but Idc it's my fate

Reactions: feder
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
I'm doing partial, I'm going to spend my final weeks, making my family as happy as I can, 18 is young, I've never been on a date or lost my virginity, but Idc it's my fate
Same tbh, never had a proper relationship, dying a virgin kind of sucks but we got what we got. Good luck

• Hugs
Reactions: MrDarkness
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would be looking forward to finally being free from everything, I wish you the best with your plans.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrDarkness