• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
I bought a door bar for full suspension hanging, but it is too big for my door ways, and the one that it can fit in, doesn't have enough space for it to go into the safety latch. It lays slanted which could cause the latch to break or fall.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do or use? Anything at all? I'm desperate to ctb and I was really counting on this to work. Please (if allowed of course) I need help or suggestions on anchor points. Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Meteora and iloverachel
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I got the same problem. I really wanted to do it at home. But after thinking through everything, I think I will have to do it in the woods to make sure it works.
Do you have an attic or basement? Is there any beam? I don t have neither, unfortunately.

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Sep 22, 2023
I got the same problem. I really wanted to do it at home. But after thinking through everything, I think I will have to do it in the woods to make sure it works.
Do you have an attic or basement? Is there any beam? I don t have neither, unfortunately.
No we don't have any beams, we have a basement but its always locked since we live in an apartment complex

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
That's really difficult then. You could try to install a hook but it depends how high your ceilings are and what it is made of.

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Sep 22, 2023
That's really difficult then. You could try to install a hook but it depends how high your ceilings are and what it is made of.
They're pretty high, it's hard to just change a lightbulb without a ladder. I really hate how this place was built...

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Return it and replace it with a new one that fits?

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Sep 22, 2023
Return it and replace it with a new one that fits?
I don't know if I can return it, I've had it for a few weeks now.. I should've checked it out as soon as I got it

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
So long as you've got the original packaging and receipt, it's worth asking. If not, donation to charity shop and try again with the correct measurements this time. I mean, forgive me for being blunt but the money doesn't really matter considering your ultimate goal...

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Sep 22, 2023
So long as you've got the original packaging and receipt, it's worth asking. If not, donation to charity shop and try again with the correct measurements this time. I mean, forgive me for being blunt but the money doesn't really matter considering your ultimate goal...
Yea, I understand that. I just worry with the possibility of surviving. Then again would money matter that much if I did live? Im unsure.

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Again, forgive me for being blunt, but you're coming across as rather indecisive and hesitant. Believe me, I know it's a big decision but reading back through the thread, you've received several constructive responses and all your replies have been quite negative in return. This could of course be your state of mind but it does read (pun intended) as though you're not entirely convinced this is what you want to do and are looking for reasons why it can't work. If I'm wrong, fair enough, tell me to mind my own. But it's ok to have doubts. And it's definitely ok to wait.

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Sep 22, 2023
Again, forgive me for being blunt, but you're coming across as rather indecisive and hesitant. Believe me, I know it's a big decision but reading back through the thread, you've received several constructive responses and all your replies have been quite negative in return. This could of course be your state of mind but it does read (pun intended) as though you're not entirely convinced this is what you want to do and are looking for reasons why it can't work. If I'm wrong, fair enough, tell me to mind my own. But it's ok to have doubts. And it's definitely ok to wait.
I understand, I just tend to overthink things allot. I've considered buying something else to maybe screw into the wall or maybe under the entryway of one of my closets. I just want to be sure everything goes right you know? And was hoping someone had other ideas as well.

Reactions: Ash
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I'm plagued by overthinking too. šŸ¤Æ

• Aww..
Reactions: Mea Culpa