akrasia

akrasia

-hugs-
Feb 11, 2020
I stopped taking my antidepressants since I don't think they're helping me. I would an urge everyday to take the rest of my antidepressants (29 pills 10mg fluoxetine) and some other pills. Even though I know it won't kill me, I just want the urge to go away.
I never attempted before and I want to do it just to say that I attempted , I'm not sure why. Maybe it's a cry for help or i'm just seeking attention. I guess it's also because I admire those who ctb before since they fought their SI.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
I dont trust meds or the people prescribing them and refuse to take them now so I'm not an expert but... I don't know how badly that many of those tablets would mess up your insides, but it can't be good that's for sure. Although you're probably right. They probably won't kill you, just cause some nasty side effects I imagine. As someone who has OD'ed a few times I can assure you, they're not fun! If you want to do it for a cry for help, could you not ask for it? It's a little less extreme way to get the same outcome :)

• Love
Reactions: akrasia and Oyoy
T

the_inbetween

Jan 22, 2020
Asking for help is hard but it will save you time and money (in the US at least) if you are more direct.

Reactions: akrasia