sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
"I always resented all the years, the hours, the minutes I gave them as a working stiff, it actually hurt my head, my insides, it made me dizzy and a bit crazy. I couldn't understand the murdering of my years yet my fellow workers gave no signs of agony, many of them even seemed satisfied, and seeing them that way drove me almost as crazy as the dull and senseless work."
- Charles Bukowski

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: xinino, Praestat_Mori, derpyderpins and 8 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
"I always resented all the years, the hours, the minutes I gave them as a working stiff, it actually hurt my head, my insides, it made me dizzy and a bit crazy. I couldn't understand the murdering of my years yet my fellow workers gave no signs of agony, many of them even seemed satisfied, and seeing them that way drove me almost as crazy as the dull and senseless work."
- Charles Bukowski
I wish I can prevent myself from experiencing all the years, hours and minutes of having to be a wage slave. Maybe I'll do the ultimate gamble of my life (i.e. ctb) to have a chance at at least escaping being a wage slave

Reactions: xinino and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
- Charles Bukowski
If he wanted people to feel miserable with him he should have just picked a different job. I wonder what the job he's referring to even was? 🤔

Reactions: xinino