usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
What do you think of the pill combination found here: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Amitriptyline_cocktail

I'm thinking of trying the first option since it requires less drugs:
"
Drug Amount
Antiemetic drugs must be taken beforehand
Amitriptyline 6 grams
Diazepam or other long-acting benzodiazepine 300 mg
"
I'm pretty underweight for my height (6ft, 120lbs.) and this dosage will take less time to acquire. I've tried hanging and ligature strangulation dozens of times but I always back out last minute :(

Any thoughts? Thank you tons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewith_
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
go to the amitriptyline thread - recipes for cocktail 2, which is improved... and you should include TAGAMET also - as it helps make
it more lethal... much more on that thread..

Reactions: usernameNotFound
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
GO FOR 9-10 GMS..

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Yes. If you are sure you will be left alone for 36 hours, there is no problem I think.
Sorry to know hanging did not work for you. Hope this method works.
I plan to do improved version of this cocktail.

Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
from that thread -
I have researched much the AMITRiPTyLINE COCKTAIL. version 2. if you know anything else or have experience with this cocktail - let the thread know. As some of you know of me 'Research is the key' - so add to this experience - thanks.

1) Amitriptyline 9 grams is the lethal component of the cocktail.

Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) exert their lethality mainly since they are sodium channel blockers.[1]
If the arrhythmia continues, blood circulation will cease, and death (as in, ventricular fibrillation) will occur in a matter of minutes.

2) Cimetidine 2.5 grams achieves two goals in the cocktail:
it hastens death;

• it eliminates any possibility of survival and renders the cocktail much more lethal.
Cimetidine is normally used to reduce gastric acidity, as a treatment for heartburn or peptic ulcers.it is not possible to replace cimetidine with ranitidine, or any other antacid medication that a pharmacy might offer to you as a replacement.

3) Midazolam (Dormicum 300 mg) is quick acting and of short duration, while while
4) Diazepam (Valium) 300 mg) )is slower acting but of long duration; both are powerful sedatives from the benzodiazepine class of drugs. They cause deep sleep before amitriptyline starts to act in overdose. Amitriptyline poisoning would be lethal by itself, but the death it causes would not be peaceful.

How long does the cocktail take?[edit]
Since TCAs tend to slow the digestive process and absorption from the intestines, death would occur within 12-24 hours.

Oh, one must start off with the right anti-emetics...
Antiemetic regimen
It is very important to use drugs that prevent vomiting (i.e. antiemetic drugs) before one takes the cocktail. Some of the which work with the cocktail include:

1. Prochlorperazine - this is the most potent dopamine blocker.
  2. Metoclopramide

#1 Vaughn, Monday at 8:01 AM
Last edited: Monday at 8:46 AM

Reactions: Its911 and usernameNotFound
usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
Thank you for the in depth information ,Vaughn

Reactions: Vaughn
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
__I'm thinking of trying the first option since it requires less drugs_+_you say...
well, please do consider cocktail number 2 - - - much better as it was revised... you want to do all well and no chances of
survival.. so do consider please.