• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pointless life

Oct 31, 2021
Hi all
I recently tried the Amitriptyline method by crushing the pills and putting them into capsules (this being the second attempt) and no matter how I try to swallow them I throw them up which is really frustating as the first time I had no problem. Luckily I have a backup stash and was wondering if anyone knows of can point me in the right direction of any drinks or food or anything I can just mix the powder into to cover the taste as it's incredibly bitter.
Thanks in advance

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
10g ami, anti emetic, benzo, alcohol (perhaps Baileys).

Probably cover your nose. Use licodaine spray or gargle orajel to numb your tongue.

• Informative
Reactions: Jrmull1993 and Talvikki
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
10g ami, anti emetic, benzo, alcohol (perhaps Baileys).

Probably cover your nose. Use licodaine spray or gargle orajel to numb your tongue.
Lidocaine really works wonders, try it if you can!

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Hi all
I recently tried the Amitriptyline method by crushing the pills and putting them into capsules (this being the second attempt) and no matter how I try to swallow them I throw them up which is really frustating as the first time I had no problem. Luckily I have a backup stash and was wondering if anyone knows of can point me in the right direction of any drinks or food or anything I can just mix the powder into to cover the taste as it's incredibly bitter.
Thanks in advance

Amitriptyline causing oropharyngeal/esophageal burning

When using Amitriptyline or any of the aid-in-dying formulas that contain amitriptyline (DDMAPh), it's important to remember that amitriptyline causes some oropharyngeal/esophageal burning. This is a chemical irritant effect, not due to acidity, so it is not relieved by antacids.

Immediately administer sorbet to cool down the burning.

Because of the bitter and burning sensation, small spoonfuls of (fat free) sorbet can significantly help any burning sensation and change the bitter taste in the mouth to a sweet one.

<iframe src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Love
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
You can buy powdered medication flavoring online...