• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JellyPenguin

May 17, 2019
I'm planning to start with an antiemetic regime including metaclopramide (I have 50mg) and procloroperazine (I have 40mg). Followed by:

1. Paracetamol: I have 8g so far
2. Amitriptyline: I have 280mg.
3. Oxycodone: I have access to 500mg but I am tolerant to opioids.

Do you think it will work in that order? Any suggestions?

Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Paracetamol is described to be toxic beginning at 250 mg/kg body weight or 12g total according to this source https://patient.info/doctor/paracetamol-poisoning however, as is mentioned a lot on this site, paracetamol overdose is no fun. You will die a very slow and painful death or do irreversible damage if you survive.

Regarding amitryptiline, you need a minimum of 20mg/kg body weight, according to this source https://gpnotebook.com/simplepage.cfm?id=74121286
So you don't have enough now.

Combing paracetamol and ami is probably not going to duplicate so no extra lethal effect. Paracetamol—> liver, ami od—> cns depression (if I recall correctly).

I don't know a lot about oxy, but if you say you have a opioid tolerance, I doubt that it will give you any/enough effect on top of the other substances.

J

JellyPenguin

May 17, 2019
Damn I read 300mg ami would be enough and with oxy I tried 250mg before but it just caused me to be drowsy and drop my oxygen levels. So I thought a mixture would be good, with the paracetamol causing vomitting which I could aspirate and choke. Although now I'm thinking I might need to save more supply.

popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
i doubt it would work

defo swerve the paracetamol its not the way to go. if the others dont work you will die of renal failure which is excruciating, apparently