• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
so my middle sister sends me a message earlier today and I think maybe it's about family photos she's been asking for

but no.

bare in mind I'm in therapy, I have no job, I'm single, ok i have no dependants but I live with my grandmother, I help my grandmother in basic ways, like buying food, basic things, whatever.

in the message she tells me that our little sister has gone on holiday for her birthday, it's an all inclusive, paid for by herself, I'm a proud older sister!

but in this message she asks me "can you give something as I just want to make it really special for her"

UMM WHAT?!?!?!

I cried. I cried because why is she asking me that when her boyfriend is very, very rich. In fact, I'm sure he has millions, no cap. I know that means nothing but c'mon, the audacity. HE IS RICH, HER PARTNER IS VERY RICH. I'm sorry but.

I mean, is this some sort of trap?
I've seen my little sister wearing dior handbags that I know my sister bought her!!!!!!!!!
When I say "trap" I mean like "undercover boss"
where the boss is secretly a millionaire or something? lol or like that trend you see where if you give a stranger posing in need of a dollar, they then give you thousands in return? LOL.

I feel so insulted.
I told her about my gaming setup I got and shown her a picture... She said nothing her only reply to me was "no worries" even though I explained I had no money.

I feel so hurt by this. How disgustingly materialistic some humans are.
AND IM LIKE OH WOW I HOPE SHE ENJOYS THE BEAUTIFUL SUN AND IMAGINE THE TAN, IM SORRY I HAVE NO MONEY TO SEND HER WHILE SHES ON HER ALL INCLUSIVE HOLIDAY. I didn't say this but cmonnnnnn.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
When it comes to money people change. You are right to have refused

• Love
Reactions: raindrops, SMmetalhead36 and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There is a figurative medal that we accept up on the arrival of a younger sibling, i call it the 'curse' of about to be sucked dry of whatever we could possibly give, be it emotionally or economically, with little to no acknowledgement or gratitude to what we do.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: raindrops and Praestat_Mori
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
You are not at fault for prioritizing yourself. There are some members in my family, some that should be considered close enough to contact, who live very nice lives and never bothered to help me, never bothered to keep talking to me, and didn't care if I died. Even worse, some of them knew about the abuse first hand that I was going through and did nothing. One of them is very wealthy. One time, one of them asked me to always "stick by my mother and take care of her" as if it was forever my responsibility. The person who abused me, stole money from me that I made, I was suppose to take care of and watch out for them.

Sometimes we all have the audacity to ask for things we are not privy to and we don't take things into consideration. Then you have people who virtually do not give two fucks about you who are denser than shit. They don't care about what it is you are going through, how hard it is, they will ask for money even if they have more than enough. They'll ask for favors they themselves can't be fucking asked to do. And if you need help? Need money for something? Nope, forget about it. They suddenly don't have anything. They don't have time for you.

It's really infuriating and extremely uncomfortable to be around those well off who have this unhinged sense of how reality can really be. I once sat around a family for dinner while hearing them "I will only be able to visit Paris this year and not Germany!" How out of touch are you, really?

You did the right thing by telling them no. Keep doing that. I'd also shove it in their face how your finances really are and tell them to stop begging. Might seem harsh, but I'd be concerned about letting people use you.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
You are not at fault for prioritizing yourself. There are some members in my family, some that should be considered close enough to contact, who live very nice lives and never bothered to help me, never bothered to keep talking to me, and didn't care if I died. Even worse, some of them knew about the abuse first hand that I was going through and did nothing. One of them is very wealthy. One time, one of them asked me to always "stick by my mother and take care of her" as if it was forever my responsibility. The person who abused me, stole money from me that I made, I was suppose to take care of and watch out for them.

Sometimes we all have the audacity to ask for things we are not privy to and we don't take things into consideration. Then you have people who virtually do not give two fucks about you who are denser than shit. They don't care about what it is you are going through, how hard it is, they will ask for money even if they have more than enough. They'll ask for favors they themselves can't be fucking asked to do. And if you need help? Need money for something? Nope, forget about it. They suddenly don't have anything. They don't have time for you.

It's really infuriating and extremely uncomfortable to be around those well off who have this unhinged sense of how reality can really be. I once sat around a family for dinner while hearing them "I will only be able to visit Paris this year and not Germany!" How out of touch are you, really?

You did the right thing by telling them no. Keep doing that. I'd also shove it in their face how your finances really are and tell them to stop begging. Might seem harsh, but I'd be concerned about letting people use you.
THIS ALL OF THIS ♡ she has a millionaire partner and I think she's starting to forget where she came from, our mother was hardworking but
omg I'm poor, I'm on benefits, I saved all I could for my setup which isn't even a setup it's for my xbox 🫠 I was made to feel embarrassed. When I said I don't even have money for food they insulted me purchasing this setup! Like what?
I'm not asking YOU for money for food I'm just saying like wtf. Part of me hates them both and I've decided to cut ties I want nothing more to do with it.
I never tell people my problems and when I read shit back I put here I do laugh at myself because I don't think I explain things well enough through text. I'm far from an attention seeker but I simply have no one to vent to and that's why I'm grateful for this place.
Hugs hugs
* I wasnt even saying "I don't have food" in this feel sorry me way I just said that's how fucking poor I am, if I want something I have to save and put other things last but never is my cat hungry, he has everything before I do like wtf have I done wrong by saying no I can't give you money for your spa day on your sunny holiday. WTF
when I said no her only reply was "No worries"
she didn't even compliment my little gaming setup. Then when I said I'm sure she's having a beautiful time, bla bla bla basic conversation her reply to that was "Likewise, Anon"
so vague, so blunt. I can't be bothered with these people.

Last edited: