• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sindra

sindra

Feb 2, 2024
After some responses on my venting post I consider completely ignoring the person that has been nice to me and everyone around the whole time.

For context, I'm currently in college and there is this girl that is friends with basically everyone, she's nice and always compliments people, I fell in love with her but after some failed attempts to get with her I'm stuck between 2 choices; continue trying or ignore her until the end of times
She is the only person I met in my entire life that I would want to spend my life with, never had this feeling before, I really wish to keep going but it brings me struggle, the amount of SH throughout the year has been increasing because I couldn't get her off my mind.

It's not as bad anymore so now I'm left with the 2 choices I mentioned before, I could keep trying to get with her which could result in even more struggle or I could cut her off completely, I'm tired of failing so I'm favoring the second option. One of the reasons I don't want to keep trying is I don't want to get to the point where I'm ready to take my own life.

Now I feel selfish, cutting her off just to make myself feel better, she doesn't deserve it but I'm tired of everything, my mental health is getting worse every time I have a thought about her.
Love is such a weird thing, I'm starting to believe it brings more negative than positive things.

• Love
Reactions: Ignorant7879 and Kalista
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Or you could just accept the fact that she isn't interested in you and just be friends with her?

sindra

sindra

Feb 2, 2024
Or you could just accept the fact that she isn't interested in you and just be friends with her?
I wish I could do that, there was a time where I decided to let go and be friends with her but like I mentioned before every thought about her is bringing me pain that is becoming unbearable. She used to be interested in me and my mindset is if she was ever interested in me it is possible that it can happen again, I'm afraid that it won't happen and will result in even more pain. I really see only 2 choices, if there is something better enlighten me because I'm tired of all of this.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You probably don't want to hear this, but there is no easy around this. Unrequited love is brutal and magnified even more when it involves limerance, which is what I think you are experiencing.

What I can tell you is this. Whether she likes you or not, or has any chance of ever reciprocating the feeling, being infatuated with her defintely won't help make it happen. You have to disappear from her life. And if she reaches out to you, you have to appear to be preoccupied. Don't make yourself so available. Make her work for your attention otherwise she will just take it for granted. That will just land you in the friend zone. If she doesn't reach out to you...well....

People here will suggest just trying to be her friend like it's that simple. I think in your case that would be much easier said than done. It will only frustrate you even more. It's a sad truth, but it is the truth.

If the infatuation and uninterrupted thoughts continue to persist, try to hone in on any qualities about her that you DON'T like if possible. You might have to really take a closer look to be able to do this. Also think to yourself it would truly work if you both somehow got together. At least this is what has helped me in the past.

Good luck.I hope you get through this soon.

Reactions: Nothing87, Ignorant7879 and divinemistress36
smvrtsa

smvrtsa

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
you're not selfish for taking care of your own emotional needs. think of yourself and your own heart first. what do /you/ need in this moment? forget if it's "selfish" or if it will hurt her. she doesn't deserve your consideration.

Reactions: abchia
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I wish I could do that, there was a time where I decided to let go and be friends with her but like I mentioned before every thought about her is bringing me pain that is becoming unbearable. She used to be interested in me and my mindset is if she was ever interested in me it is possible that it can happen again, I'm afraid that it won't happen and will result in even more pain. I really see only 2 choices, if there is something better enlighten me because I'm tired of all of this.
The I guess just don't bother being friends with her and end the relationship.