• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

0Lukz

0Lukz

gg's go next
Sep 9, 2023
not even just like otc drugs that you could find that could work, because theres been a thread previously like this mentioning anything otc, has anyone considered any foods or liquid that you could consume and have similar effect to that of an antienemic?

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've been reading about Benadryl, which is an over the counter medicine for nausea.

Reactions: 0Lukz
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
not even just like otc drugs that you could find that could work, because theres been a thread previously like this mentioning anything otc, has anyone considered any foods or liquid that you could consume and have similar effect to that of an antienemic?
If you're talking about antiemetics for SN then I wouldn't suggest eating or drinking anything but water.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
There are no real substitutes for prescription medication. I can send you links to online vendors if you want.

• Informative
0Lukz

0Lukz

gg's go next
Sep 9, 2023
I've been reading about Benadryl, which is an over the counter medicine for nausea.
noted and will look into benadryl, i've known about it but i havent heard anything about it being used with sn
There are no real substitutes for prescription medication. I can send you links to online vendors if you want.
and uhh shore if you'd like to, I'll look into that :0

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Fresh ginger root is a natural antiemetic.