Whiskeyjames

Whiskeyjames

Emotional ->Irrational->Delusional->Sucidal...
Nov 16, 2018
We can hypothesise, theorise and debate till the end of time. I don't believe in the idea of an afterlife, it does not make any sense whatsoever that it should be reserved only for humans.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
Nice info btw and this is very true, animals too have conscious to a certain degree and we shouldn't apply our human conscious's characteristics to all animals.

In fact, Planets and fungus could also have conscious too but in a very different way...(especially fungus as they too breathe O2 and Release CO2 just like any animals)

Funny thing is that I had done a couple shrooms trips and the last time I took about 8g... There was a period I can barely move (can't even open my eyes). I was in a white tunnel and I heard what I believed as "the shroom I ate" was talking to me and thanking me for eating them so they could experience what is like to be a human in their final hours. It also told me that their purpose of life is to finally be eaten by any animals so they could hack into such animals' conscious and experience what is like to be a living being that can see, hear, feel, taste, etc.

In the meantime, it was letting me experiencing the conscious/existence of being a fungus...which is not being able to move, see, hear, taste or sense anything at all, there was nothing but emptiness yet in a very calm way and all you could do is breathe and wait...

...anyway, was very peaceful but then when I got out of it was scary as fuck I urged to hang myself...

All that could just be me tripping lmao...anyhow I dun think I would do it again...

P.S. http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141111-plants-have-a-hidden-internet
there are other researches on plants' communication/interaction with its surroundings and possible having "conscious"

If there is a next life, I would like to be a good tree so at least I won't be a drag to the environment or I could be made as the wood trims in the Rolls Royce :'( (couldn't buy one in this lifetime so at least I could be one in the next :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Nice info btw and this is very true, animals too have conscious to a certain degree and we shouldn't apply our human conscious's characteristics to all animals.

In fact, Planets and fungus could also have conscious too but in a very different way...(especially fungus as they too breathe O2 and Release CO2 just like any animals)

Funny thing is that I had done a couple shrooms trips and the last time I took about 8g... There was a period I can barely move (can't even open my eyes). I was in a white tunnel and I heard what I believed as "the shroom I ate" was talking to me and thanking me for eating them so they could experience what is like to be a human in their final hours. It also told me that their purpose of life is to finally be eaten by any animals so they could hack into such animals' conscious and experience what is like to be a living being that can see, hear, feel, taste, etc.

In the meantime, it was letting me experiencing the conscious/existence of being a fungus...which is not being able to move, see, hear, taste or sense anything at all, there was nothing but emptiness yet in a very calm way and all you could do is breathe and wait...

...anyway, was very peaceful but then when I got out of it was scary as fuck I urged to hang myself...

All that could just be me tripping lmao...anyhow I dun think I would do it again...

P.S. http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141111-plants-have-a-hidden-internet
there are other researches on plants' communication/interaction with its surroundings and possible having "conscious"

If there is a next life, I would like to be a good tree so at least I won't be a drag to the environment or I could be made as the wood trims in the Rolls Royce :'( (couldn't buy one in this lifetime so at least I could be one in the next :)
Thanks for that, I've not read the link but do know that the smell of fresh cut grass is a distress signal, trees give off distress signals also when under threat as do other plants. The most potent medicines are derived from plants, there is much about nature that we do not understand and may never understand.
I have taken shrooms in the past and I don't recall it being a bad experience.
My latest rumination is whether the universe itself has consciousness! We are made of star stuff, or put another way! We are nuclear waste.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Whiskeyjames and Deafsn0w
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Why should it only be humans who have an afterlife? What people either forget or refuse to acknowledge is the fact that we are part of the animal kingdom.
We are nothing special in the vastness of the universe, the conceited attitude of many humans stems from religious beliefs.
People need to get over the fact that we were not created by some supreme being, we crawled out of the swamp and evolved when the opportunity arose.

Thank you for so much for stating the truth man! I've had those thoughts for years and it still drives me a lil nuts whenever I keep hearing the whole Divine Race mumbo jumbo!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox