I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
Is being always alone a good reason to ctb? I can't connect with no one. And every person I meet just seems to hurt me over again. So now I'm stuck with no one. Is knowing you're always going to be alone a reason to ctb? Also I'm getting awful panic attacks everyday. Whenever I try to open up to someone they leave me. I don't want to live like this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: D&D, demuic, jello and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We all have the right to exit at a time of our own choosing, we do not need to justify our reasons for ctb, suicide is a personal decision.

I know loneliness can be painful for many people, and some people can certainly be cruel. I'm sorry you are in this situation, I understand it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: D&D, demuic, nopointofliving and 1 other person
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
We all deserve love and support. No one deserves to feel lonely or be alone. However, life can treat us unfairly sometimes, and we're forced to cope with that. I feel your pain, dear friend. Tight Hugs <3

• Love
Reactions: D&D, demuic and imjustherehi
J

jello

Curiosity killed the cat
Aug 30, 2021
I feel like this frequently. I'm too scared of being vulnerable out of fear of being rejected and hurt.

I'm sorry you're facing this. It can be so painful, especially with the panic attacks too.

• Love
Reactions: medjooled11, demuic and imjustherehi
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Is being always alone a good reason to ctb? I can't connect with no one. And every person I meet just seems to hurt me over again. So now I'm stuck with no one. Is knowing you're always going to be alone a reason to ctb? Also I'm getting awful panic attacks everyday. Whenever I try to open up to someone they leave me. I don't want to live like this.
Loneliness is certainly a common reason to ctb. Learnbing little tips to connect better with others could be a way to alleviate this pain as well. Youtube has many videos on overcoming shyness and social anxiety and there may be tips in here to help with alleviating loneliness. Just learning how to phrase some things a little differently in how you communicate with others can make the difference between maintaining a connection with someone else or losing the connection. Watching a few videos every day on this subject on youtube could be a way to help you to connect better with others.

Reactions: D&D and jello
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
It makes you suffer and feel pain therefore it's understandable why you feel this way and want to do it. I also struggled with loneliness a lot in my life and one of the hundreds of reasons why I want to die is because I will never have a honest and decent person by my side. I either get hurt or they disappear so I just accepted my fate at this point.

Sending hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: D&D