Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
Recently lost my job, lost my only girl I loved and I have no one friends which I always had problems making but when I think about it it's very hard to get out of this situation...after these things happen you become depressed and you have problems waking up let alone finding a decent job and doing your job well...you can't friend friends because you are desperate and depressed and no one wants that kind of person in their life and the same about girlfriend...so you are in a labyrinth and it's only getting worse...you miss friends and people to talk to and gf...you go out and see all the people that has partners or friends that laugh together and are having fun and you are closed inside depressed and sad because you have none so you just go home and check internet or instagram and again everyone acts happy and super cool and the suicidal thoughts are stronger and stronger...how to get out of this?? I know finding a job will be a good start but it's very hard for me with my body dysmorphobic disorder, ocd and hard depression...I won't make it because I will never accept myself

• Hugs
Reactions: vonvonwantpeace and SuicidalSymphonies
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Have you gone to therapy and have you ever been out on any meds?
If you want to get better you have to start somewhere. I hate when people say force yourself to get out of bed or force yourself to do this because it just doesn't work like that. If it were that easy people who suffer several depression wouldn't be killing themselves.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
yes several meds, several therapies, several times in psych ward
I don't want to seek help anymore I just want to CTB I am just venting what's on my mind

Last edited:
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
yes several meds, several therapies, several times in psych ward
I don't want to seek help anymore I just want to CTB I am just venting what's on my mind
I understand. You've just had it with all the bullshit. You're sick and tired of being sick and tired. I totally get it. I'm physically sick. And I'm ready to get the hell out of here. I pray you find peace soon. I just thought maybe you never tried anything anymore because some people don't and just want to die.