depressedmaniac

depressedmaniac

Apr 19, 2022
Splitted on my irl friend a day ago. I speak openly and candidly about anything to "friends" really. What is the point of having "friends" if I cant talk about shit that really bothers me? anyways he kept talking prolife stuff since that what ppl do I guess. sometimes less sometimes more even though he said he understands me at first lol.

I been saying pretty hurful things to him while splitting but he is no better he just doesnt have the insight and im just "too sensitive" so I was told.
anyways this life is over anyway and I felt like bitching about this and had 10 shots of vodka for breakfast.
cheers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nostalgic and piger
piger

piger

Every waking moment I spiral further into insanity
Dec 11, 2021
It's rare to have people genuinely care about you. I had friends, but I haven't *really* talked to them in quite some time. All it is is just the same meme responses and being dicks on a self-righteous high horse. The few people I did trust before turned their backs on me and left. And they think that I'm a problem? People just seem to think that if they can't "fix" you, then you're a lost cause and they can't associate with you or take you seriously for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: depressedmaniac
depressedmaniac

depressedmaniac

Apr 19, 2022
the very few ppl I met who were genuine hated ppl and society themselves. I think "nice" ppl are the worst. they are nice for the sake of it and dont really give a shit. Every "good" person I met was utterly selfish and full of it.

Reactions: Un-
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Many people are very selfish and they only care about what directly affects themselves. I would rather stay away from people personally. Pro lifers really are so annoying, I see them as being delusional. I think that many people will simply not be able to understand as they are not in similar situations themselves. I wish you the best.