N

nifii

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Dec 19, 2021
I have SN and meto. Tomorrow i'm gonna buy a benzo and then my CTB kit is ready.

I'm planning to CTB in mid/late january.

It feels so weird to actually have a plan now after so many years just contemplating it. I'm actually sad to die, i would rather have a nice life. But my health issues are irreversible and i'm already 5 years not doing anything with my life because of it. I feel sad that this will put my family through a very rough time and at the same time i'm caring less and less about it. I don't see my life going anywhere anymore and i just wanna leave.

Thanks for reading

• Hugs
Reactions: stermc, jessisme, DaatiSimi and 9 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm running on the same timeline. Does your family have any inkling of how you're feeling?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ineedtodie, nifii and donealready
N

nifii

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh
Dec 19, 2021
I'm running on the same timeline. Does your family have any inkling of how you're feeling?

Yeah they have, i told them but they just see it as me threatening them. (I didn't said it in a threatening way, i just said that i can't live like this)

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
That stinks that they interpreted your sincerely confiding your pain as some manipulative ploy.

Reactions: Ineedtodie and nifii
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's such a cruel and painful existence, and it really sounds like you have suffered a lot. I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ineedtodie, quietam pacem12 and nifii
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
Seems like u did a good fight and now u need to rest. I can relate to that. Wishing u peace & love in this final days

• Love
Reactions: Ineedtodie, jusbug and nifii
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
That stinks that they interpreted your sincerely confiding your pain as some manipulative ploy.
Stinks as well how much that happens. People are just resentful and projecting in those cases. Its complicated.