• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

listobetty

fk RTCs
Feb 22, 2024
i went to 2 inpatient facilities for about a total of 4 months, and now none of my friends will talk to me. even my 'best friend' talks to me maybe once a week. i try to make plans with people but they just say they are sick or busy. i just want them to talk to me. i just want to die. why does no one like me? i have no online friends and since i did residential treatment, i had to stop school. so now i have no way of meeting anyone. i don't have a plan rn because my mom took away everything that could hurt me. but i just want to die.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ash, GoatHerder, kunikuzushi and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
That, at least for me, is one of the finest aspects of SaSu. We are ALL family here and no one should ever feel if that they are alone never.

I live in the U.S. and after some of my hospitalizations, folks seemed to be VERY uncomfortable talking to me. Seemed to be that they did not know what to say, did not want to provoke me, like I might do something rash and the like.

What worked for me, now everyone is different, different aspects of situations etc , but I just engaged with them, and I was beyond blunt as far as like with my dentist. She heard about my hospitalization and was VERY unsure how to move forward talking with me. Me? No problem! I bluntly said that I tried ti kill myself and the cops came and took me in. YEs, I told her, I have issues and guess what so does EVERYONE. After that she was more relaxed around me and talked to me in a general tone and matter.

After that now I just throw it out about my mental health and I know from the get-go who is open minded and caring and wants to be friends and who does not, closed minded.

I have been where you are and I send you HUGE hugs, so much love and caring and hope that your friends can grow up and treat you as a friend.

Walter

You can always pm me if you so desire, always, that is what family does for each other.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and GoatHerder
L

listobetty

fk RTCs
Feb 22, 2024
That, at least for me, is one of the finest aspects of SaSu. We are ALL family here and no one should ever feel if that they are alone never.

I live in the U.S. and after some of my hospitalizations, folks seemed to be VERY uncomfortable talking to me. Seemed to be that they did not know what to say, did not want to provoke me, like I might do something rash and the like.

What worked for me, now everyone is different, different aspects of situations etc , but I just engaged with them, and I was beyond blunt as far as like with my dentist. She heard about my hospitalization and was VERY unsure how to move forward talking with me. Me? No problem! I bluntly said that I tried ti kill myself and the cops came and took me in. YEs, I told her, I have issues and guess what so does EVERYONE. After that she was more relaxed around me and talked to me in a general tone and matter.

After that now I just throw it out about my mental health and I know from the get-go who is open minded and caring and wants to be friends and who does not, closed minded.

I have been where you are and I send you HUGE hugs, so much love and caring and hope that your friends can grow up and treat you as a friend.

Walter

You can always pm me if you so desire, always, that is what family does for each other.
Thank you, truly thank you. This means a lot, really. after going a long time without kindness, it means a lot when someone is kind. so i am very grateful for your reply

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Thank you, truly thank you. This means a lot, really. after going a long time without kindness, it means a lot when someone is kind. so i am very grateful for your reply
You ARE a great friend to me, and you ARE family. I have no family nor friends and it is folks like YOU that make this world such a better place.

Lots of wonderfully vibrant blue skies for you to enjoy and like I previously mentioned, feel free to pm me if you ever want to.

Walter

Reactions: GoatHerder