• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
I suck at communicating in general, and I have social anxiety and then alexithymia on top of that to try and resolve the issues?! It's ridiculous. I can't stand myself. I just feel so broken and Ik I am. Time honestly has made my situation worse and more hopeless. And I hate everytime I share how I feel, someone just says some stupid quote that I've heard a million times. My situation doesn't feel like a big situation when people share these "inspiring" "helpful" quotes. I'm just so lost for words. But I don't know what I want anymore, I just hate being a puzzle that's lost pieces and the pieces don't fit. I'm not alone, but I'm alone. Anything that anyone try's to bring comfort or hope by saying "this will get better" "u have to want to get better" like u think I want to feel this way?! I'd do almost anything if there was a way to get rid of this. I just wish someone could take my life, instead of me doing it. It's a less painful death on those around me

• Hugs
Reactions: epic and unsaiddes
Netvor

Netvor

Vagabond
Mar 2, 2023
I genuinely understand exactly what you mean
I have Alexithymia too and i hear alot of BS from people daily i don't usually share my thoughts even if with someone that isn't toxic or not understanding just because it's too hard and i don't even like to do so
I think it's easier communicating with other Alexithymians it's far easier than other people
They are far more understanding than other people
People aren't really understanding or even willing to understand how hard being an Alexithymian can actually be
I think you should just disconnect your mind from people and find what you want on your own because it's very personalised since people can't understand or relate to you at all

I personally have decided not to want to feel anymore since i was born defective with Alexithymia
And dealing with emotions is really hard and holds you back on doing things for yourself

Unfortunately i am also finding some difficulties writing this comment but i think you can understand why

• Hugs
Reactions: SpiderLink and epic
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
I genuinely understand exactly what you mean
I have Alexithymia too and i hear alot of BS from people daily i don't usually share my thoughts even if with someone that isn't toxic or not understanding just because it's too hard and i don't even like to do so
I think it's easier communicating with other Alexithymians it's far easier than other people
They are far more understanding than other people
People aren't really understanding or even willing to understand how hard being an Alexithymian can actually be
I think you should just disconnect your mind from people and find what you want on your own because it's very personalised since people can't understand or relate to you at all

I personally have decided not to want to feel anymore since i was born defective with Alexithymia
And dealing with emotions is really hard and holds you back on doing things for yourself

Unfortunately i am also finding some difficulties writing this comment but i think you can understand why
I understand and I do the same and I feel u. Your not alone, sending virtual hugs

Reactions: Netvor