• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I'd describe myself as an atheist, though I do have my moments of being an agnostic, though that's not to do with any particular religion, just the feeling of there being a universal prescence/being (probably a result of my isolation).
Logically, I know that there is no life after this.
But that doesn't stop me from sometimes almost being convinced that something else will happen.
Sometimes, I'll think that I'll come back as another person, with no memory of my old self but a vague sense of sadness and grief for a lost person, and that I'll live my expected age minus my current age.
So, age expectancy is around 100, I'm 16, so in this new life, I'd live to around 84. And then if I killed myself in the next life at 50, I'd still have another 34 years in the cycle of life. And I think that this would probably only happen if you died prematurely and it wasn't your fault, sort of like the universe paying you back.
Wishful thinking, I know.
We had a family dog who was the most gentle dog I've ever met, and he died when I was just a few years old, but I've always felt a great connection to him, and felt that he was a very genuine soul. I imagine seeing him in heaven, supposing there is one.
Your thoughts on life after death?

Reactions: Severen, Justanotherconsumer and soundwave
D

Deleted member 847

I think after we die our consciousness moves to the non physical reality which is basically a universe created by thoughts and emotions, and there you can just stay and experience all of existence (explore other universes, experience different levels of awareness etc) or you can reincarnate in this hell, lose all of your memories and suffer again because this world sucks.

Reactions: Lizzie123, Severen and Justanotherconsumer
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
No one knows what comes after death, if anything comes at all.

This is honestly all there is to be said about the subject. Especially after the 40 threads about it made in the past.

Reactions: typx, Vvoiid, Caerula and 2 others
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
Eternal nothingness

It would also be funny to know why people want our brain to pop up all of its contents in another somewhere where it would have to experience an eternity (an eternity!) of slacking off, basically

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Hawking, Einstein both said this existence is some kind of illusion. If we get to some kind of super advanced society think twice before putting another quarter in "a place called earth" machine. It would be strange if the only thing that was real was you.

Mizule

Mizule

Jul 22, 2018
No one knows for sure what comes after death, or if indeed there is anything at all.