• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
This is gonna sound stupid but just do the Light Yagami thing and rig explosives/fire hazards to your PC the moment the police log in. Therefore the evidence is destroyed and no one will have the password already saved. I doubt SaSu would give your info up to the police if they asked anyways.
I don't wanna kill my family brođź’€

Reactions: voidstar
PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
I have done a full-disk encryption so any authority wanting to investigate my online activities wouldn't even have access to any information on my device. I also consider it way more convenient than physically destroying my device before CTBing. Also, if I were to fail I could easily access everything again.
Not my intent to worry you, but authorities have a considerable amount of ways of getting into full disk encryption.
Stuff like windows bitlocker is completely worthless - (official) backdoors aplenty!

Also if they detect you have an encrypted partition, the assumption in court is often now that you are guilty by inference.

If you're using something more robust like TC/VC then minimum change the default seed. Don't want to derail the thread any further but happy to discuss in pm if anyone wants any proper tips and pointers.

• Informative
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor