• No 👎🏼 but I am willing to reconsider after a few years remaining dead 😴

• Hell No 👎🏼 I want to be dead forever 💀

• Unsure 🤔

Results are only viewable after voting.
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Maybe Sweden. I wonder how good life would be if I was normal. Sure, there'd be struggle, but the struggle isn't part of the factory settings.

[Snusmumriken]

[Snusmumriken]

Sep 21, 2023
What would be acceptable life circumstances for you ?
I haven't put that much thought into it because I know it is an impossibility.

But an enormous amount of money would definitely make me reconsider.

Reactions: MeltingBrain
No1RegretsDying

No1RegretsDying

do not demolish my right to independence!
Apr 17, 2023
Yes. All I ever wanted was this.

My choices are either Poland or New Zealand. I will not further expand.

movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
With no mental or physical Illness, yes! Perhaps I'll wanna be reborn somewhere in Europe

• Love
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
I would after a few years, if i could see how the world has become in the meantime. Then i'd choose a scandinavian country, or the Netherlands.

• Love
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
I want to rejoin with a part of my soul I have longing for at first, then we stay together and choose what place we will promise to live on next to each other in the next whole lifetime

Otherwise I'd be dead forever, fuck off life

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Well, if I get to return to existence and never experience the mental health crises that have made my life so abhorrent, then perhaps I would accept. If I had a next life, I would like to grow up in western Europe (potentially Spain or France) before moving to the USA to pursue job opportunities. I desire a cross-cultural experience, and it would provide me with a more sophisticated, communicative approach to others.

• Love
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
Yes, instantly, I'll probably choose Japan.

• Yay!
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
I would like to be reborn in the USA but only if I get to be mentally healthy.I don't particularly like the government but the fact the US is so big and diverse there is pretty much every climate and landscapes available on earth all in a country that speaks the same language and has the same culture.

I like the idea of having the possiblity to move to a different state to restart your life

Also the fact they are too big to fail and there are plenty of jobs for everyone and the wages are good

• Love
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I would like to be reborn in the USA but only if I get to be mentally healthy.I don't particularly like the government but the fact the US is so big and diverse there is pretty much every climate and landscapes available on earth all in a country that speaks the same language and has the same culture.

I like the idea of having the possiblity to move to a different state to restart your life

Also the fact they are too big to fail and there are plenty of jobs for everyone and the wages are good
Because of americans, people around the world have tech which has transformed how we live as human beings, I would love to contribute to that . On top US also has free speech, capitalism and less government which I really like . The healthcare can be a bit of the problem though .
pretty much every climate and landscapes available on earth all in a country that speaks the same language and has the same culture.
That's a great point .
Why not ?