• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Ive seen some cases where tha happened, does anyone know how likely that is?

Reactions: Unknown21
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Unfortunately there have been no studies on this as they would be unethical. Best guess is that it's not common though.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Very unlikely if you follow the protocol. However, there is always a mystery as to how your body will react

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
I'll probably shoot myself in the leg by saying this, but actually no. I think if you follow the stat and aren't found. Then the chances of messing it up will be close to none. Unless your extremely unlucky.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's been years that I've been here and only lately I've seen a couple of people wake up after drinking SN so the reason is a mystery. I'm not even going to try to guess why it happens. SN is very deadly. I see you have been here about as long as I have so you probably know that it's not only uncommon but has been seen among ppl on this site only recently.

Reactions: Kta1994 and losing hope
Decided98

Decided98

ā€œAll life is a near death experience.ā€
Dec 27, 2022
I'm scared for that reason too, I'll be so nervous when I do it but that's your SI as well. Just stick to the reign.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Yeah someone on this site said they woke up unable to see or hear for a while

• Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
If your SN is pure enough i highly doubt that you'll wake up even if u vomited while unconsciousness.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
There have been previous accounts of people waking up after a failed attempt, although the reasons for this are still not quite known for sure. Read this thread of a couple of people sharing their experience: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...proper-medical-treatment.142737/#post-2254027

Honestly, while the odds of you not waking up are significantly higher if the regimen is followed properly, there's no 100% guarantee with this method. This is why SN while being quite popular here due to accessibility reasons, is not considered the gold standard which N was.

I'm genuinely worried about this a lot because if I fail an attempt and have to be rushed to the hospital, the cat's out of the bag. That's the last thing I want. I've been trying to source methylene blue instead and preparing a couple of syringes beforehand, in case I do wake up so I can self-administer it, but that's still a gamble. With situations like this, it's probably best if you get proper medical attention to minimize as much risk as possible of permanent damage but that comes with a steep price.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kta1994