• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rathard

Rathard

Jul 25, 2024
Heyo, I bet this has been asked many times before but I can't seem to find the search function anywhere, and all the threads I found only discussed falling height.

Can anyone point me to any kind of advice when it comes to dying from falling, like structures, I've looked at lookout towers in my country, those seem decent and a few are over 50 meters, any other structures types I can search for and find easily? And I have no clue about the actual jumping part, how should i be standing, sitting, how do I actually do it, i was thinking on covering my eyes with my hands and having earphones in, would that help with the shock? As I said, please any kind of advice or pointing me to where I can advice would be very appreciated, thank you

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles and Velvet Fortress
Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
Ironically I found this using the search function because I was wondering the same thing lol

Search function on mobile is gonna be at the very top-right of the page. Not sure about desktop

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles