• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Feb 12, 2020
So, I went through the December edition of PPH and I saw only 1 online seller of N, was wondering if anyone had experience with how reliable he is (aka do the shipments arrive or not) in EU, preferably in the Balkan region. Also, not sure if it goes against the " Dont' post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind." rule but if it doesn't, can someone recommend me where I can find other reputable sources of N?

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
What is N?
N is Nembutal
So, I went through the December edition of PPH and I saw only 1 online seller of N, was wondering if anyone had experience with how reliable he is (aka do the shipments arrive or not) in EU, preferably in the Balkan region. Also, not sure if it goes against the " Dont' post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind." rule but if it doesn't, can someone recommend me where I can find other reputable sources of N?

A as in Alejandro is the longest standing dealer of N in the world. Have been active for years now