evansmiranda089@gma

evansmiranda089@gma

I'm alive, sadly
Aug 15, 2024
Life not going well? Do you want to overdose on pills? Do you get packet of pills and happen to see the drug Acetaminophen on it?

What is acetaminophen?
Acetaminophen is a drug that's in a lot of things. Tylenol, codrals, paracetamol. If you have headache pills, then it's probably got acetaminophen in it. So, if you, like me were thinking of killing yourself with them there are a few things you've got to know.

What they do:
Acetaminophen is a drug that causes liver failure. Liver failure is a very, very painful death. If you see a source that tells you it isn't because there are no pain receptors in your liver, don't listen to it. It's bullshit. It will take up to five days of excruciating pain and your organs shutting down before you die. Just thinking of taking as many acetaminophen pills as you can find? There have been no studies that prove that'll shorten your agony?

Dosage:
So, if you're researching acetaminophen poisoning google will tell you that taking 8 (500 milligram) pills in a 24 hour period is unwise/ will kill you. This is fake. I know from personal experience. 1 took 17 and it wasn't enough to properly kill me. It just made my stomach hurt a lot, not enough to cause liver failure. If you're really set on taking this painful death then I'd recommend stockpiling enough pills, just to like make sure you'll die.
BUT. Moral of the story is, don't do acetaminophen poisoning. It ain't worth it.
If you have any further questions, please ask! I'll make sure to answer promptly! <3

WaitingPatiently

WaitingPatiently

:(
Mar 29, 2023
I've always stared down the bottle of acetaminophen on my dresser, as a last resort. I assumed liver failure would be painful for a few hours till death, but now it seems like I'm better off jumping from a bridge lol

VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
This is a highly unrecommended method. If you plan to OD, please find a better solution.