• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is such a devastating tragedy how we are denied the right to die painlessly with no risks and complications. Access to such really should be a human right especially as we were so cruelly forced into existence in the first place. The right to die really is the most important human right, as humans we deserve the right to have the ability to cease existing in a painless, guaranteed way.

It's just criminal to me how we are denied the right to die especially as there's no limit as to how torturous existing can get. For me suicide is the way to find safety from suffering and is suffering prevention, suicide is the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. And existence is just so pointless and unnecessary anyway with humans destined for nothing but to die anyway, it makes no sense acting like suicide is so bad when eventually this existence will all be forgotten about no matter what, I see no value in being conscious and aware when the peace of death solves everything.

Allowing people to die peacefully could only ever be positive and compassionate, it's an unacceptable crime how suicide is seen as something that is pretty much illegal with suicidal people treat like criminals simply for wanting to die. To me suicide is all that's rational as I see no benefit to being tormented by this existence for decades on end just to suffer in agony from old age and die anyway. And anyway not everyone saw existence as desirable in the first place and it's so hellish how people are forced to suffer all because others were selfish enough to procreate even know existence truly is nothing but meaningless suffering.

I don't understand those who are against the option of a painless exit from this existence, do those people really want to end up in situations of extreme agony with no way out, in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything existing can very easily get much more unbearable for anyone.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree, it really should be accessible for us. The fact that it isn't accessible for is is pure cruelty but, then again, humans are cruel. Why should we be forced to live when we don't want to live? Anyways, I hope you get permanent non existence soon as that truly does sound peaceful

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Yes, didn't help . It was cool leaving my body for a few hours though
How long did you have to try out standard treatments before getting ketamine? I've failed on SSRI's and will probably fail on Agomelatine, and am currently doing cognitive therapy. I don't want to try ketamine myself from some illegal source when it's not medically supervised.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
It truly is such a devastating tragedy how we are denied the right to die painlessly with no risks and complications. Access to such really should be a human right especially as we were so cruelly forced into existence in the first place. The right to die really is the most important human right, as humans we deserve the right to have the ability to cease existing in a painless, guaranteed way.

It's just criminal to me how we are denied the right to die especially as there's no limit as to how torturous existing can get. For me suicide is the way to find safety from suffering and is suffering prevention, suicide is the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. And existence is just so pointless and unnecessary anyway with humans destined for nothing but to die anyway, it makes no sense acting like suicide is so bad when eventually this existence will all be forgotten about no matter what, I see no value in being conscious and aware when the peace of death solves everything.

Allowing people to die peacefully could only ever be positive and compassionate, it's an unacceptable crime how suicide is seen as something that is pretty much illegal with suicidal people treat like criminals simply for wanting to die. To me suicide is all that's rational as I see no benefit to being tormented by this existence for decades on end just to suffer in agony from old age and die anyway. And anyway not everyone saw existence as desirable in the first place and it's so hellish how people are forced to suffer all because others were selfish enough to procreate even know existence truly is nothing but meaningless suffering.

I don't understand those who are against the option of a painless exit from this existence, do those people really want to end up in situations of extreme agony with no way out, in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything existing can very easily get much more unbearable for anyone.
Denying access to a painless death is a crime against human rights

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
How long did you have to try out standard treatments before getting ketamine? I've failed on SSRI's and will probably fail on Agomelatine, and am currently doing cognitive therapy. I don't want to try ketamine myself from some illegal source when it's not medically supervised.
Since I paid cash for it I didn't have to try out a number of ssris but i had already tried a bunch beforehand. Some people ketamine helps a lot it's expensive and temporary though
I did a small dose of ketamine but I didn't like it very much. bad experience
Ya the dissociating isn't to fun . I'm trying microdosing shrooms but so far its just giving me anxiety

B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024

There's this case of a woman who got herself an assited suicide after a long battle of mental illness. And you know what people said? "Her therapist is awful". Really?? her therapist is amazing!! unfortunately, worldwide that therapist have just been receiving hate. SMH

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Yes, didn't help . It was cool leaving my body for a few hours though
They give you enough that you leave your body?! Wow, what was that like?

Ya the dissociating isn't to fun . I'm trying microdosing shrooms but so far its just giving me anxiety
Me too. Liberty caps grow near me so I finally decided to look into trying them. I had such high hopes and all I got was anxiety and stuck in a horrible thought loop. Think they contributed to my existential depression as well. I don't really want to try them again after that, such a let down as I was so putting my hopes into shrooms being an incredible experience and helping my depression. I just don't like the feeling it gives me though.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
They give you enough that you leave your body?! Wow, what was that like?

Me too. Liberty caps grow near me so I finally decided to look into trying them. I had such high hopes and all I got was anxiety and stuck in a horrible thought loop. Think they contributed to my existential depression as well. I don't really want to try them again after that, such a let down as I was so putting my hopes into shrooms being an incredible experience and helping my depression. I just don't like the feeling it gives me though.
Ego death you have no sense of self or time. You feel like you are dead cause you are in some other realm and not in your body and if you think of someone you feel like you are part of them like we are all one it's very bizarre not scary or beautiful just weird. The doctor that administered it had the rooms all decked out like a outerspace decorations or the desert
to help you with journeying to somewhere else

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@divinemistress36 wow thanks for explaining! It sounds like something I'd love to try but would be too scared-doubt they do it where I am either. Would you try it again?

Reactions: karmaisabitch
S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
For balance to this all healing, endless medical care there should be option to get out from here too.
In my country they treat elder ppl diseases (cancer, vascular diseases, infections etc.) like they would get better anyway. Then the elder sits in nursing home with memory problems like alzheimers or dementia last 10 years of their life just waiting to die.
When we prevent natural death point of unnatural life we should have balancing options available too (euthanasia)

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
I would say painless death is achievable for anyone. I suppose there is technically a possibility of pain, but death by decapitation hanging or shotgun happen so quick you would hardly process the pain if at all before death.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
I agree! It won't be tho but my parents taught me my rights so I don't need the government to approve it! I learned that my life is mine I can do whatever I want with it and now I want to end it..