nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
my retard parent is a ukrainian trump supporter and a nurse who doesn't believe in opioid treatment or universal health care. this poor woman is worked to the bone for a measly 25k a year and thinks trump of all people gives a shit about her. she comes home and takes it out on me, calling me a loser for refusing to participate in the system that failed to deliver her the american dream she immigrated into the country in hopes of obtaining. she raised a hand at me today because she thought i was a harris supporter after telling her to turn off her bullshit facebook AI generated propaganda. she knows her kid is a tranny who will probably need disability in the near future and she gloats about donating $2 to the trump administration while she pumped gas today. there is no hope of recovery in this fucking household.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Melly, Praestat_Mori, wCvML2 and 4 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I live in the U.S. and usually I will veer from politics, however with Trump around I cannot. He is the most destructive person since Hitler hands down. He is an adultery and a person who lies so much it is unbelievable.

Now I was in a VERY nasty car crash in April 2015, and I have been on opioids ever since and without, I would have ctb a long time ago.

With those two items out of the way, my heart broke into a million pieces reading your thread. NO ONE should EVER have to endure the crap that you are subjected to, never.

I will say this, my "dad" way back when, used me as a punching bag till one day when I turned around a floored him. Never hit me again and you should NOT have any physical trauma at all, and I cried reading about you. It not only brought back bad memories BUT I want the very best for you and pray and hope that it comes true for you.

We are ALL the same period, and we should always look out for one another and help.

Lots of HUGE hugs, love and the knowledge that you are a heartfelt friend to/for me, thank you so much for that.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LifeQuitter
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
I live in the U.S. and usually I will veer from politics, however with Trump around I cannot. He is the most destructive person since Hitler hands down. He is an adultery and a person who lies so much it is unbelievable.

Now I was in a VERY nasty car crash in April 2015, and I have been on opioids ever since and without, I would have ctb a long time ago.

With those two items out of the way, my heart broke into a million pieces reading your thread. NO ONE should EVER have to endure the crap that you are subjected to, never.

I will say this, my "dad" way back when, used me as a punching bag till one day when I turned around a floored him. Never hit me again and you should NOT have any physical trauma at all, and I cried reading about you. It not only brought back bad memories BUT I want the very best for you and pray and hope that it comes true for you.

We are ALL the same period, and we should always look out for one another and help.

Lots of HUGE hugs, love and the knowledge that you are a heartfelt friend to/for me, thank you so much for that.

Walter
i have a problem with hope, i keep returning to its potential, turning away, and repeating the process over and over. if there was evidence that i could exist peacefully in the future i would remove CTB as an option. but wherever i turn all i see is corruption for many years to come.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm so sorry that you have to live with someone like that and listen to their bullshit, it must be rlly draining 🫂

• Hugs
Hadès

Hadès

I never forget
Mar 18, 2023
my retard parent is a ukrainian trump supporter and a nurse who doesn't believe in opioid treatment or universal health care. this poor woman is worked to the bone for a measly 25k a year and thinks trump of all people gives a shit about her. she comes home and takes it out on me, calling me a loser for refusing to participate in the system that failed to deliver her the american dream she immigrated into the country in hopes of obtaining. she raised a hand at me today because she thought i was a harris supporter after telling her to turn off her bullshit facebook AI generated propaganda. she knows her kid is a tranny who will probably need disability in the near future and she gloats about donating $2 to the trump administration while she pumped gas today. there is no hope of recovery in this fucking household.
You already know, but stop talking with your family
None of them seems good from what you say, if someone want to tell you something about a member of your family just say that you don't care, the less you know about them the better you will probably feel.

Even tho you probably did, tell her you don't like talking politics or whatever she would like to hear even if it's the biggest lie, cohabitation is key when you still live with your parents even if it's never easy

You said that you never pursued studies but you are nonetheless smarter or at least more informed/cultivated than most people, I understand even more some of your past post about job and how society in general fail to provide. (I sent you a DM, I don't know if you noticed)

• Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
considering i just watched a thing where the person said trump hopes the war ends but kind of hinted towards it not being Ukraine (idk if thats true or twisted words like people do but if its true) the fact that she supports him for 1 being Ukrainian and 2) a female thats ironically funny and also really sad that shes that blind.
she gloats about donating $2 to the trump administration
im personally more proud of myself for the money ive spent on the homeless, ronald mcd house (that we ironically ended up needing) and whatever those other boxes/dogs/swirly ones/etc go to but you dont see me gloating about it 🤦‍♀️ just....of all the things to gloat about "i helped the person thats basically my hitler equivalent"

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and whywere
horrorvacui

horrorvacui

Are you feeling numb, or have I become invisible?
Jul 27, 2024
A sad victim of misinformation it seems that she is,

For how much right-winger rhetoric espouses the ideas about stopping pedophiles and "saving kids" from child sex trafficking and other cruel means. Most staunch supporters turn face on their own children, tell them how to wrongly act, disapprove of their life decisions, and disregard mental health treatment for them. It always boils down to how they think they are the saviors of the United States in this late stage capitalistic hellscape and are far, far from the truth

I hope you find ways to ignore their shitty views on life and attempt to find your own path, because I'm supporting you 100% 🖤

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Praestat_Mori