_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Damn +100 applicants O___O. I guess it's all the people that lost their jobs at the beginning of covid that now have nothing left in the fridge and need a job whatever it takes.
What is your "super annoying friend" program ? He manages to win money with this economic context or is he just braging about how he has a lot of will because that's all what is needed of course ?
I suppose their is actually no need to even really talk to those people, they are nuts.

I apply to pretty much everything that says entry level. Every one. I really don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong lol. Maybe it's just my area I'm unfortunate enough to be in :/.

I don't know if I should give much details about it, may be too much information. But basically, it's a 1-year training program, if you graduate you get a certification. Essentially shorter trade school. If he impresses them, he has the potential to get hired onto the company he's interning at.

He claims it helped him grow more confident and he actually feels valued in the program. Says if I join I can feel the same way. If I disagree, I just get "but you havn't even tried." Which is true...but that's assuming I'd make it through. They're very very strict, high chance of failure. I think around only 80 people joined at the start of his class, and only 20ish are left? Something like that....why would I waste my time with something I know for a 100% fact I will not even finish? Or get accepted to begin with?

To be honest, the whole thing felt kinda culty since the start xD

edit: Jfc. "you're still on that website?" yeah...I am. Believes this website shouldn't exist. Classic.

Last edited:
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
I apply to pretty much everything that says entry level. Every one. I really don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong lol. Maybe it's just my area I'm unfortunate enough to be in :/.

I don't know if I should give much details about it, may be too much information. But basically, it's a 1-year training program, if you graduate you get a certification. Essentially shorter trade school. If he impresses them, he has the potential to get hired onto the company he's interning at.

He claims it helped him grow more confident and he actually feels valued in the program. Says if I join I can feel the same way. If I disagree, I just get "but you havn't even tried." Which is true...but that's assuming I'd make it through. They're very very strict, high chance of failure. I think around only 80 people joined at the start of his class, and only 20ish are left? Something like that....why would I waste my time with something I know for a 100% fact I will not even finish? Or get accepted to begin with?

To be honest, the whole thing felt kinda culty since the start xD
Oh so he actually doesn't even know if he will get the job ? I mean he is not certain to get the job in the company.
From what I understand it was some kind of a personal development program like any of the thousands we can see everywhere. Good for him if he grew more confident but what will happen to his confidence if he then face multiple fails... And of course I suppose this formation isn't free.
Culty is the right word for those kind of programs, it reminds me the kind of stuff Tony Robbins is selling.

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Oh so he actually doesn't even know if he will get the job ? I mean he is not certain to get the job in the company.
From what I understand it was some kind of a personal development program like any of the thousands we can see everywhere. Good for him if he grew more confident but what will happen to his confidence if he then face multiple fails... And of course I suppose this formation isn't free.
Culty is the right word for those kind of programs, it reminds me the kind of stuff Tony Robbins is selling.

No he doesn't. He used to be afraid of not getting it, but now he says "Even if I don't, I'll be able to get into anything I want." Well. I hope thats true.

It isn't free. It' s a lot cheaper than a lot of colleges. But you either A) need scholarships and/or B) Fasfa. I can't get fasfa. No taxes on record (never had a job) and my parents aren't gonna help with that. Lol.

Oh yeah, it was and still kind of is very cringe, least to say. I can see what they're trying to do, but the way they go about it seems like they think you're child needing your hand held. Then they bomb you with a ton of unmanageable work with little flexibility. God forbid you have children or a part time job to attend...

Last edited:
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I'm sorry that you had to go through that. A lot of people can't really seem to understand until they are in this position where they have tried and nothing gets better.

• Love
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
No he doesn't. He used to be afraid of not getting it, but now he says "Even if I don't, I'll be able to get into anything I want." Well. I hope thats true.

It isn't free. It' s a lot cheaper than a lot of colleges. But you either A) need scholarships and/or B) Fasfa. I can't get fasfa. No taxes on record (never had a job) and my parents aren't gonna help with that. Lol.

Oh yeah, it was and still kind of is very cringe, least to say. I can see what they're trying to do, but the way they go about it seems like they think you're child needing your hand held. Then they bomb you with a ton of unmanageable work with little flexibility. God forbid you have children or a part time job to attend...
I guess it's a good mindset to have, he is really loaded with that cult x) *jk*
I hope his mindset will be able to resist the impact of disapointment and failure. Not that I'm wishing him to fail but nobody can be always succesful in everything they do.

I suppose being cheaper than college is one of their biggest argument to convince people to buy it. What is Fasfa ?

Well in a way it's a kind of program where you restructure your mindset from the beginning or from the core so I guess some people need some hand holding to not mess up with the restructuration process.
You have to choose what you really want. Success or having a family x)

Him saying you should try his formation to feel better makes me think of that meme:
https://preview.redd.it/drxdsqxti1o01.jpg?auto=webp&s=5218fdcd91cd26fc3dc87272d3e2cb3a03d2aebc

• Love
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
What is Fasfa ?

Him saying you should try his formation to feel better makes me think of that meme:
https://preview.redd.it/drxdsqxti1o01.jpg?auto=webp&s=5218fdcd91cd26fc3dc87272d3e2cb3a03d2aebc

A financial aid program. Government money basically, but in order to get money, you had to have paid into it already via taxes. Either yourself or parents.

That picture made me laugh. xD

• Love
Reactions: Iloveyouall