• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Mar 5, 2024
Interesting, thanks for sharing. I wonder if it was quick/if any pain was involved?

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Interesting, thanks for sharing. I wonder if it was quick/if any pain was involved?
Judging by his arms position, It seems like it was not totally painless. But I feel like it was worth it.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Not sure if arm position says anything about pain. Electrocutions make your muscles contract, so it makes sense that his arms cramp together like that
But you feel it for some time. I have read that after the heart has stopped, one would be consciousness for about 10-20 seconds.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
People who was shocked in the heart by their pacemaker said it was very painful. Still, this method has something very appealing to me.

Last edited:
J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Seems risky. Death row inmates get current and voltages much higher ("electric chair" method) and it takes a while to kill them, (and not peacefully).

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Seems risky. Death row inmates get current and voltages much higher ("electric chair" method) and it takes a while to kill them, (and not peacefully).
In the electric chair, electrodes are connected to the head. The skull most likely has a higher resistance than the rib cage, so a higher voltage is required.

Besides, I was thinking about the electric chair, why they did not chose the method of this guy, and I have the impression that they had chosen the electric chair not because it's more effective, but because it allows to sell more costly stuff at public expense.

Last edited:
Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
In the electric chair, electrodes are connected to the head. The skull most likely has a higher resistance than the rib cage, so a higher voltage is required.

Besides, I was thinking about the electric chair, why they did not chose the method of this guy, and I have the impression that they had chosen the electric chair not because it's more effective, but because it allows to sell more costly stuff at public expense.
The point of the electric chair and lethal injection is suffering. If they could get away with making you swallow Lego until you died, they would.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
What can go wrong with this in your opinion? For me it seems less risky than most (if not all) other popular and accessible methods. It will not hurt your brain untill it hurts your heart enough so it stops pumping blood. I had a conversation with cardiologist recently and he said he never read about a case when the heart spontaneously recovers from the cardiac arrest due to an electrical shock, and that it occurs very rarely in cases when cardiac arrest was not due to an electrical shock.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
New information from peacemaker users:
Electric shock to the heart can or cannot hurt depending on electrical power going through it.
34 joules – not felt at all.
5 joules is felt and perceived as a surprising shock, with chest compression and a creating a sound.
10 joules is probably the worst of all.
So I think to get as many joules as possible it would be useful to connect wires not directly to the skin, but to the cotton pad or some sponge soaked in salt water (as like in the electric chair method they use a sponge and a salt water).

Also I think it makes sense to tape the wires to the both sides of the chest, like in defibrillator use, so to be as far from backbone as possible.

Last edited:
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Also I think it makes sense to tape the wires to the both sides of the chest, like in defibrillator use, so to be as far from backbone as possible.
New information. A cardiologist said that "front and back" electrodes position is better and is used in hospital. Standard position (as in the picture above) just is less time consuming to access.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Would this be possible to do with every day objects? Chargers, plug in sockets etc.?

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Would this be possible to do with every day objects? Chargers, plug in sockets etc.?
Yes, that's how he did it. Just cleared the wires from the braid (2.5 cm) and twisted them.

Article says there were signs of rapid death.

That's more details from the article: An electrical plug with a two-core flat wire in white vinyl insulation is inserted into one of the surge protector sockets. The wire cores are flexible, multi-wire, copper. Each core has its own insulation in blue and brown colors. The outer insulation of the wire is removed over 30 cm from the free end. The wire strands in the area of the ends are exposed in sections 2.5 cm long; the copper wire fibers that make them up are longitudinally twisted.

Last edited:
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Yes, that's how he did it. Just cleared the wires from the braid (2.5 cm) and twisted them.

Article says there were signs of rapid death.

That's more details from the article: An electrical plug with a two-core flat wire in white vinyl insulation is inserted into one of the surge protector sockets. The wire cores are flexible, multi-wire, copper. Each core has its own insulation in blue and brown colors. The outer insulation of the wire is removed over 30 cm from the free end. The wire strands in the area of the ends are exposed in sections 2.5 cm long; the copper wire fibers that make them up are longitudinally twisted.
Thank you, I'll look into this as a potentional ctb method.

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
I am thinking of taking Metamizole + Ibuprofen prior to electrocution. In my country I can get them without prescription. Any thoughts?

MortalVictim

MortalVictim

Apr 23, 2024
So many ways to die; So few reasons to live. This isn't it.