• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Hello everyone

So this post is more a mixture of questions about various ways to ctb. I've looked into a few methods and while some would be perfect living in the UK makes it extremely difficult to accomplish.
Such as SN the idea of it sounds perfect really, although I don't have access to any anti sickness meds I would probably chance throwing up and having to drink more and more of the solution but I'm unsure if this is a viable solution for two reasons. I'm guessing throwing it up once would be I'm highly likely to constantly just throw any more mixture back up is this the case? And also sourcing the damn stuff. No I know there's lab grade stuff avaliable online but they're all business sales only or require some kinda disclaimer and I don't think they would accept the order to a residential address unless anyone knows any different?

Inert gas.
While again a really good solution it's more of a cost issue and potentially my location for ending things well it would raise a few eye brows lugging a gas cylinder into a hotel room. Main reason for a hotel room Is so I know my family aren't the ones to find the body, I will have scheduled messages that essentially send several people suicide notes that I've already written out for them. And at the end for probably my mum and dad I would list the hotel location and room number to allow them to contact police and such hopefully it also saves the hotel staff coming in to clean the room and voila I'm in there etc.

Moving a gas bottle into a hotel that's big enough to ensure the recommended 600l capacity isn't a realistic option. I have thought about just doing it in my car. Opening the valve and letting it rip but I've seen a lot on here about sealing the car so I would assume this wouldn't work as oxygen would creap back into the vehicle before I'm definitely dead. Or that the gas might not be sufficient to create an atmosphere incompatible with life.

On this note I have tried to look into just simply using a bit a of a big bag and using suffocation as a method. Simply sealing it up and breathing until I pass and go. But there's the hypercapnic response which by the sounds of it would cause me to rip the back and I'd stay Alive. I don't think I could source prescription sleep pills easily enough that would knock me out to overcome the response but does anyone know if otc or like superstore sleeping remedies would work if taken in large enough quantities.

Or behind door number 3....
So it's kinda one I didn't want to do but throwing myself of somewhere like scammonden Bridge. It's within a short drive. The newish high fence while the impulsive jumper might struggle or be put off a simple small ladder like a telescopic one would easily over come it. I've been toying with the idea more and more as a more viable and realistic option.
I would probably take an overdose of ibuprofen and paracetamol dunno if it would kill me on it's own but I figured if I manage to survive the fall then it doesn't hurt to have something else working against me.
I would set my suicide notes/texts to go out for shortly after I would have jumped. And before I did or at least a little before but still giving myself enough time I would ring 999 to inform them and have police alerted to the pending incident to at least have wheels in motion for getting the road reopened soon and also it would be nice i suppose to leave a recorded message goodbye to family. I would also only do it at like 2 or 3am when traffic is limited and low. Or potentially like recently they have been closing some of the motorway over night around the area so doing it then would be best as there is unlikely to be any traffic to witness or see the aftermath.

Now I know that it's a long way down and there have been at least one case I know of someone surviving but I think the odds are in my favour for it. Although given my luck in life who knows. And there's the stories of people saying they regretted jumping immediately and I may be the same but I know I've given up living.

So if anyone's got feedback or advice for the methods mentioned I would appreciate it. Thank you.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Forget the idea of inert gas in the car. There are 5 reliable methods to use an inert gas: SCUBA, SCBA, exit bag, EEBD hood, Rebreather.
You don´t need 600 L of an inert gas. As a new member you can´t use the search function yet. As soon as you can, look for these methods.
Also forget the overdose idea. Most overdose attempts fail, even with prescription drugs. If you prefer to use drugs, there are proven guides.

In this thread you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Forget the idea of inert gas in the car. There are 5 reliable methods to use an inert gas: SCUBA, SCBA, exit bag, EEBD hood, Rebreather.
You don´t need 600 L of an inert gas. As a new member you can´t use the search function yet. As soon as you can, look for these methods.
Yea I've seen and looked at these methods with gas but aside from the tank while sourcing it isn't much of an issue its kinda pricy. I definitely wouldn't go with helium but I think nitrogen purge gas from a welding supplier would be ideal it costs a bit for the tank but it's also the regulator and such that would be needed. Unless I can go with a cheap option from amazon and if that would be use useable instead of shelling out hundreds for a proper one.
The scuba options are definitely not realistic in terms of cost or sourcing sadly but the simple bag option is definitely the way I would like to go.

And yea as soon as I can search I will dig further into stuff thank you for the info though.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Some who want to CTb consider carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, which really only requires some charcoal, a vessel for the charcoal, and a small enclosure, along with a LOT of studying to learn all about it so that someone doesn't screw it up. But, all methods require someone to become schooled regarding the pros and cons of any method.

H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Some who want to CTb consider carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, which really only requires some charcoal, a vessel for the charcoal, and a small enclosure, along with a LOT of studying to learn all about it so that someone doesn't screw it up. But, all methods require someone to become schooled regarding the pros and cons of any method.
See I saw this method and I'm kinda in two minds about it. I feel like it is a really brilliant idea and such. Using the co gas generator that's in the pph would be good as well but sourcing the chemicals in the UK is a pain. The charcoal method I've read mixed things about what sorta charcoal to source and I don't know how confident I feel about sitting it on bricks in the car.. I get it won't melt the floor and stuff then but there's gotta be a lot of heat still rising that might melt or or damage other things. Would kind of like the car to be sellable after least my family can have something to help with the funeral costs.

H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Tent? That's what most people use for charcoal CO.
So again I've seen this and I'm also kinda of concerned about the thing just melting through and making a hole or at the point when you'd move it inside is it not really kicking off as much heat in a sense to melt the tent.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
I've never heard of that happening. Here's a link to a verified tent - CO CTB. She was able to make it happen even with many obstacles in her way.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-tonight.3163/
Thank you for that link, definitely a very heartwarming read. Glad they found peace.

I think I'm definitely gonna look into this further as a method. I know the generator option isn't viable but yea I'm gonna look into the charcoal fire side of it.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I know the generator option isn't viable
Is it a cost issue? It's been done. Check out the documentary - movie "Conrad and Michelle". You can find it online. That's how I was able to view it. I don't have the link anymore.

H

helllcreator

Aug 5, 2023
Is it a cost issue? It's been done. Check out the documentary - movie "Conrad and Michelle". You can find it online. That's how I was able to view it. I don't have the link anymore.
No it's not so much a cost issue for the co generator. Just an issue of ordering the chemicals. I might look and see how easily I can click and collect the stuff instead of ordering online and waiting for delivery.

On another note for CO. I'm reading the mega thread and not heard much mention of it yet. But similar to an old car exhaust what about a 2-stroke exhaust. I know they emit a lot more co than even a euro 3 standard car. Just an idea I had.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
But similar to an old car exhaust what about a 2-stroke exhaust.
I've always wondered that myself. They put out a lot more pollution in general because of the nature of the engine. That's the thing about engine exhaust, whether 4 stroke or 2 stroke.............you're going to have to deal with all of the other nasty stuff, too, as far as breathing it. Now, with charcoal, and waiting for the impurities to burn off, once burning "white" hot, the other (undesirable) nasty stuff is minimal and you're left with copious amounts of just CO.