• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
1. What does SN and CTB mean? I see it floating around quite a lot. How can one off themselves by taking it? Any resources where to get it?

2. i'm not seeing a search bar, will i get it after i post more? If so, wut should i rly post?

3. Got a few methods for self-termination:

a) jumping in front of a train
b) hanging
c) starvation
d) drowning

which of these are the best to worst?

4. if you guys have any better methods pls feel free to share

• Hugs
Reactions: livingdeadgrl
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
1. What does SN and CTB mean? I see it floating around quite a lot. How can one off themselves by taking it? Any resources where to get it?

2. i'm not seeing a search bar, will i get it after i post more? If so, wut should i rly post?

3. Got a few methods for self-termination:

a) jumping in front of a train
b) hanging
c) starvation
d) drowning

which of these are the best to worst?

4. if you guys have any better methods pls feel free to share
SN = Sodium Nitrite (not to be confused with Nitrate)
CTB = Catch the bus/suicide

You can unlock the search function, but you have to post a certain amount of posts first. I'm not sure what the specific number is, 10 or something?

I wouldn't advice anyone to do the train method since I don't want anyone to get PTSD from someone dying infront of them (I have it myself and it's the worst thing ever). Starvation takes forever, it hurts too, and it's not really effective unless you abstain from consuming liquids also. Drowning terrifies me because of water related trauma. Full suspension hanging is my favourite method out of the ones listed since it's quick and can be done far away from anyone.

Reactions: H.O.Xan, pyroxenic and Flameboyant
Upvote 0
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry your circumstances have brought you here.

SN refers to Sodium Nitrite. CTB stands for Catching the Bus. In previous incarnations of the forum, people would use it rather than saying suicide- to draw less attention to the site.

With regards to methods- I feel it's up to individuals to research them really. There's quite a bit of information and links just in the sticky threads (posted above.) The search bar will help more- when it is available.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just reply to a few more threads and then the search function will eventually show up in the corner of the screen and then you can search for any information about suicide methods that you need to know. Pretty much every suicide method has already been discussed on here and I think that deciding what method is best is a personal decision. All of the methods that you listed sound awful to me, and the fact that suicide is so difficult is the only reason as to why I continue to exist.

The train does sound like the most terrifying out of them though, and starvation sounds unbearable and difficult to follow through with. Hanging sounds risky and drowning sounds horrific, but the hanging method is well known for many people to have succeeded with it, I very much envy those who have succeeded. But I guess that after all, it's possible to succeed with all of them, as people have done. I hate the fact how it's so hard to leave this world but anyway I wish you the best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: H.O.Xan
Upvote 0
hamtaro

hamtaro

Paragon
Oct 8, 2022
One way you can get your post number up is by going into the Off-topic section and responding to some of the Games threads.

Reactions: H.O.Xan
Upvote 0
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Welcome, and I'm sorry you're here.

As a noob, you have a lot of reading to do. You will have to make up your own mind about choosing a method and/or whether or not to end your life. It sounds a bit silly, but many people find that just having this place to visit and vent is helpful all by itself.

Get familiar with the methods section. Just start reading. You'll find tons of pros and cons for all of the methods you've listed, although you'll find they are not as popular as you might think. Don't rush it. Remember: "a failure to plan is a plan for failure."

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Welcome to the forums. I'd forget about a) jumping in front of a train (to unreliable) and c) starvation (a hard way to go and difficult to accomplish).

Do some reading and find out what SI is.

Upvote 0
S

SuicideDreams

Sep 7, 2022
SN- Sodium nitrite
CTB- Catch the bus (committing suicide)

Upvote 0