nohopenohappiness

nohopenohappiness

24yearsofsaddness
Oct 11, 2022
weed and vaping helps only so much not at all tbh . Depression/ Sadness has taken control of me ever since 11 I'm 24 now I have no friends no income unable to work no propose major depression and very very suicidal everyone deals with pain differently but my heart goes out for those who are completely alone in this battle for happiness which is a lie told by those who don't care to protect you from your demons a fake constricted concept happiness will not come in this life but in the next .I'm sure I will CTB being sad , depressed for years on end is no way to live you start to feel like a burden on others like family I'm never one to talk about my issues I keep them inside so much so I cant anymore I feel numb to this šŸŒŽ.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sad_Sack, It'sMyLife, burglarlydante and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Hey would you like to chat? I'd love to talk if you're in a mood to share your pain. As I understand both pain and aloneness. Love and hugs to you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that the concept of 'happiness' is just a delusion. To me it could never exist in such a cruel world where everything is so unpredictable and uncertain and human beings are never satisfied after all, as life is basically just fulfilling endless needs. But I know that it can be so dreadful feeling trapped in an existence that is just constant suffering. Having to endure this existence can certainly be very tiring.

nohopenohappiness

nohopenohappiness

24yearsofsaddness
Oct 11, 2022
Hey would you like to chat? I'd love to talk if you're in a mood to share your pain. As I understand both pain and aloneness. Love and hugs to you.
I not oppose to conversation not at all I would be glad to talk I don't talk to many I have no friends
I think that the concept of 'happiness' is just a delusion. To me it could never exist in such a cruel world where everything is so unpredictable and uncertain and human beings are never satisfied after all, as life is basically just fulfilling endless needs. But I know that it can be so dreadful feeling trapped in an existence that is just constant suffering. Having to endure this existence can certainly be very tiring.
Happiness cannot exist not even for the rich and powerful even less for the poor depressed and weak and this is the truth. Humans have choices everyone has a choice ,choice to live get help and keep suffering , live get no help keep suffering or CTB and end one's own suffering you choice this is general statement.
I must word what I say very carefully for I will not inspire / drive/ fuel others this is just my option

Last edited: