• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
1. Dying alone and sad
2. Getting sick early
3. Suffering a brutal accident or being tortured

Reactions: chronicdissosiation and DefinitelyReady
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Hey I have actually seen that one! And yes great movie.

But my bee fear is not rational lol it's built in from being swarmed as a kid. I can tell you it's stupid but as soon as those fuckers buzz around my ears I freak out.
Okay, well if they nearly Macauley Culkin'd your ass then that's different. I hope you watch that scene. "Bees? Bees..." Quicksand I thought could apply to your situation. 2birds, 1stone.
This was my fav movie the year it came out. Falco was such a dreamboat😍 Before everything was lost in a fire, there lived a vhs with a label that said "Falco" lol.
I was the "ham" of the family, and was made to mock these characters for my family's amusement🙈 Practically abuse to use me in such a manner... for their own laughter smh.

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
1)chronic diseases
2) losing family member
3)fail in life in terms of being successful in job and making my money

Reactions: DefinitelyReady
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Okay, well if they nearly Macauley Culkin'd your ass then that's different. I hope you watch that scene. "Bees? Bees..." Quicksand I thought could apply to your situation. 2birds, 1stone.
This was my fav movie the year it came out. Falco was such a dreamboat😍 Before everything was lost in a fire, there lived a vhs with a label that said "Falco" lol.
I was the "ham" of the family, and was made to mock these characters for my family's amusement🙈 Practically abuse to use me in such a manner... for their own laughter smh.
I did rewatch the clip last night. Great scene and yeah it does fit how I feel sometimes.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I have many, many, many fears in my fear bank but I'll share three of the bigger ones though there are probably around 85 or so others that rank equally as terrifying to me.

1) Getting accidentally recruited into a cult or similar community and then being unable to leave without serious repercussions. I think this stems from what I've seen and read about how cults work in reeling in gullible and sad people which I know I am. Many of the major cults will also make your life absolutely abysmal if you even think about trying to leave or otherwise sow any form of dissent to their livelihoods and that just really terrifies me.

2) Getting "canceled" whether it's for something I've actually done or not. Being famous for good reasons already scares me a little. I think I have a huge fear of going viral for a bad reason and having millions of people hate me even though I deserve it. It's a pretty real fear for me since I know I tend to think and say stupid things that other people don't always like so it's why I wouldn't want to become famous or prolific because it would only be a matter of time before someone digs up or makes up something terrible about me.

3) All bugs and insects.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: lament., DefinitelyReady and jar-baby
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
1) Getting drafted to fight in a war/getting captured in said war.

2) Getting into a relationship with someone (despite this also being one of the things I want most).

3) Getting some kind of injury that would put me into a vegetative state but I'm still completely aware of what's going on.

• Hugs
Reactions: lament. and Dr Iron Arc
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I don't mean to ignore your qualification, but there really isn't anything I'm afraid of that matches that in in its intensity so I have to mention it. I don't have any kind of life where I can keep the course and still be somewhat sort of normal.

So:

Being stuck here because of inability to CTB (basically any other fear I could have in life is a consequence of this anyways)

Failing a CTB attempt with all of the repercussions

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
1. Loss of a loved one
2. The passage of time in general
3. Being unfixable

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, derpyderpins and Dr Iron Arc
Felodese

Felodese

Experienced
Mar 31, 2024
1. Probably my cippling fear of rejection..? 🤔
2. Failing when attempting to ctb - either just surviving or surviving but with serious injuries
3. Being involuntary committed (again), especially since my treatment options are running out fast and I'm real worried about what kind of meds or treatments they might force on me... after all, giving people ECT against their will is legal where I live 😬

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
I don't mean to ignore your qualification, but there really isn't anything I'm afraid of that matches that in in its intensity so I have to mention it. I don't have any kind of life where I can keep the course and still be somewhat sort of normal.

So:

Being stuck here because of inability to CTB (basically any other fear I could have in life is a consequence of this anyways)

Failing a CTB attempt with all of the repercussions
If you're too immersed in Ctb then you are. Any other fears fall by the wayside. This was just to learn about people outside of Ctb; and if I didn't give the option of ctb or disqualify it, that's all I would hear about and that wasn't a thread I was wanting. So even if you had to look back into your life where ctb wasn't your number #1 priority/fear, what were your others. Even from childhood if you had to. In the parts of my life where ctb wasn't my every thought, my biggest two fears were just always losing a family member or having an unplanned pregnancy occur. Even the latter doesn't apply for obvious reasons right now, I just used it because these are "livable fears." I gave everyone a quick, peaceful death; other than not having that, what have you been afraid of? Maybe you never really thought about it. Another fear of mine could've been being shot or stabbed, since physical pain is a fear of mine. Ever being paralyzed in any capacity is a fear of mine. Other people said that. It's not that complicated. Hth
1) Getting drafted to fight in a war/getting captured in said war.

2) Getting into a relationship with someone (despite this also being one of the things I want most).

3) Getting some kind of injury that would put me into a vegetative state but I'm still completely aware of what's going on.
Being vulnerable/intimacy is quite the bitch... *nods*

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
1. Being loved. - I enjoy it in the moment but the feeling of abandoning them, knowing I am going to CTB hurts.
2. Losing the ones I love. - Ironic, considering that's what I plan on doing to them but still, hypocritical as it may be, I don't wish for them to pass before me.
3. Reality. - It sucks! I am forever daydreaming and I wish reality was like my daydreams instead.

Thanks for making this post it was really nice(?) reading everyone elses responses and actually reflecting on what it is I fear at the moment. If I had a #4 it would be the passage of time but I guess that kinda falls under reality too.

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
1. confrontation/ getting yelled at
2. change in routine/ new things
3. having to follow rules that i find unnecessary and/or wrong

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
1) spiders
2) women‼️
3) death

• Informative
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
1. confrontation/ getting yelled at
2. change in routine/ new things
3. having to follow rules that i find unnecessary and/or wrong
Oo girl, you gotta work on that #1... mix it and flip it on that #3...

Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Thank you…and no worries. I didn't think you came across that way at all. I appreciate you sharing your experiences and struggles regarding social anxiety…sounds like you too been going through it for a long time as much as I have. Actually, maybe more so because your abit older than me. So you probably have more experience managing this. But Most if not all of what you've told me is what I struggle with too. And I do see what you mean…and it is related to performance. Performance to do well, performance to be well liked, performance to make no mistakes/ do everything perfectly…i think it's also a form of perfectionism too. I frankly don't like being put into situations that are beyond my control.I like knowing how things will unfold… Here, for instance I can plan beforehand what I'm going to say. Sure, it can be scary still…as hundreds of people are probably viewing this post but atleast I can't see anyone's faces. But I know life is supposed to be spontaneous, and for it to be in a controlled setting 24/7 is unrealistic sadly *sigh*

I remember in school sweating profusely through my clothes, and trying very hard to stop my shaking to a point where my arm and leg would go numb/hurt from staying in the same position in class. Getting up in front of the class was torture cuz if I made a mistake, I'd either A. Beat myself up over it or B. Someone would do it for me.

I do make the habit of going places by myself though…as I know this condition will only worsen if I don't make a solid attempt to step over these boundaries. I probably should be doing more as I'm way behind in life, but…I'm doing what I can.

I'm giving life a chance for now, as there is someone I'd like to get better for. I've even made quite a few phone calls…on my coherent days anyway heh. Still makes me nervous but I do settle in once I'm on the phone for abit.

Ahh sorry if this is abit all over the place. I'm scatterbrained. Hopefully I didn't miss anything important…I do appreciate you taking the time to give me such a well thought out message. Why it took me awhile to respond…I needed to get the wherewithal to match such a attentive reply:)

I hope this means your SA has become atleast more… manageable over the years. I know it doesn't just go away completely but…finding ways to make it more comfortable is ideal!

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
1) Getting old (not like i would accept this, i'd rather die young than die old even if life was all good)
2) Perishing for eternity without a second chance for life on acceptable terms, i'd rather if i can start a new life that's not miserable and bitter than death
3) Being abandoned and left alone by certain individuals that i deeply care about

rayray

rayray

Jul 14, 2024
1. The feel of how times flies and how life doesn't wait for anyone
2. Becoming vegetable if I'm not able to ctb correctly.
3. The existence of another life after death and being as pointless and miserable as this one.
Genuinely, what's vegetable??

rayray

rayray

Jul 14, 2024
1. Losing my mom (worse fear)
2. Getting sa'ed again by a man or having to forcefully get married to a man (or anything of that sort that includes men)
3. Fear of failure/suicide
I have more to mention but these are the top three, thanks for giving us the "fourth fear"!

chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
1. not being able to breathe, whether drowning or choking on food
2. public humiliation or being bullied online for the way i look
3. abuse from my mother, childhood memories would resurface