squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Hola everyone just watched this vice mini docu on a drug called 3-MMC
covers the partying , to the gangs to therapeutic benefits.

I'm having a hard time understanding if this drug is legal or illegal in Canada it's confusing because of the chemical compounds. I can't find a straight answer. Also availability.
Anyone from Europe or Canada or elsewhere that can help out id appreciate it.

Banned in China and the states i think but also says this .
3-MMC was not banned by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) after a critical review.[18]

And a company mind med is listed on nasdaq that is using this for ptsd etc

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Considering you will get thrown in join by possession of drugs there should be an easy way to view what is legal or illegal should be for every law like why don´t every country have a website where you can search for if something is illegal. It´s not right that there are thousands of laws and we are just expected to know what is legal or illegal without even given us an easy way to check it out. I know this doesn´t answer your question but stuff like this just makes me angry

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Considering you will get thrown in join by possession of drugs there should be an easy way to view what is legal or illegal should be for every law like why don´t every country have a website where you can search for if something is illegal. It´s not right that there are thousands of laws and we are just expected to know what is legal or illegal without even given us an easy way to check it out. I know this doesn´t answer your question but stuff like this just makes me angry
Exactly and the sites that are available are extremely confusing.
Maybe not for a lawyer and chemist. Exactly to your point.
Canada GC website has a list
Coke
Fenny
LSD
Molly
Etc.

But the 3-MMC and soon to be 2-MMC
have very different compounds compared to meth, speed, Molly,

Very interesting.