• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bornsinner

Student
Oct 26, 2019
1. does the SN need to be food grade to ctb with?
2. can u use any antemetic to prevent vomiting or do u have to use a certain brand?

thanks in advance

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're pondering such things, but recommend reading @Stan's guide to SN. Here's a link:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Last edited:
Reactions: ReadyToMeetMyMaker and Time
B

bornsinner

Student
Oct 26, 2019
I'm sorry you're pondering such things, but recommend reading @Stan's guide to SN.
I did read stan guide. it didn't say whether u need food grade or not. or if u can use antiemetic

AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
I did read stan guide. it didn't say whether u need food grade or not. or if u can use antiemetic

It does say however that either food grade or lab grade will work

noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
Direct copy from the link @Soul just send you:

Food grade versus Laboratory Grade

Depending on availability, both food grade and laboratory grade are acceptable as long as the purity is > 95% (this info is usually found in the product description or on label).

• Antiemetic

The second most important step of the method after making the SN drink and swallowing it, is for the SN to stay in your stomach. You are drinking a toxic liquid and your body defences will recognise this and may try to cleanse your body. One of the defence systems is vomiting.

Below is a list of antiemtics in their generic name. Some countries may have a brand name for these drugs:

1. Dromperidone
  2. Metoclopramide
  3. Olanzapine
  4. Alizapramide
  5. Chlorpromazine
  6. Prochlorperazine
You only need access to one of the above

Some of you may be on antipsychotics as part of your mental health treatment. If you are any of the below, there is no need to take any antiemetic as they already function as an antiemetic.

Droperidol- 0,25 nM. Benperidol- 0,027 nM. Trifuperidol- 0,4 nM. Spiperone- 0,053 nM. Haloperidol- 2,0. Bromperidol- 2,1. Lurasidone- 1,0 nM. Sestindole- 2,7 nM. Paliperidone- 2,8 nM. Risperidone- 4,9 nM. Olanzapine- 21 nM. Clozapine- 144 nM. Quetiapine- 245 nM

CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
Food or lab grade ok

Choice of antiemetics is listed in the guide by @Stan