• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
For the people around 18-20 here, do you also feel weird looking at older people around you? Maybe it's just me, but I often catch myself looking at people that are a bit older than me and just think "Damn, I'll never see that age". It doesn't even mean much to me, if anything it's good, but I also wonder if you guys think the same thing. This often happens when I see parents with their kids, but it's also more random sometimes. I accepted it, but it's still a weird thought.

Reactions: Saturn_ and mikgazer6
drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
I'm 19 turning 20 this year and sometimes I wonder what life I could have if I didnt have to deal with mental illness all my life. But i would never want to continue to constantly live in agony for so long and I'm completely at peace with that idea as well. It's a bitter thought but nothing that really worries me either, just a bit of a "what if?" question, you know?

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I'm 20, and if anything, I fear the possibility of going through the process of watching myself get older and older. I want to prevent that before it ever has the possibility of happening, before I become even more undesirable than I already am now.

leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
I'm 19 turning 20 this year and sometimes I wonder what life I could have if I didnt have to deal with mental illness all my life. But i would never want to continue to constantly live in agony for so long and I'm completely at peace with that idea as well. It's a bitter thought but nothing that really worries me either, just a bit of a "what if?" question, you know?
i can totally relate to that. it's awful to know i won't get my past back and it'll all just be what ifs. i wish i could get better to see life as worthy as they do, at least enough to keep going for a while
I'm 20, and if anything, I fear the possibility of going through the process of watching myself get older and older. I want to prevent that before it ever has the possibility of happening, before I become even more undesirable than I already am now.
getting older is definitely scary. but i guess people embrace it eventually, right? i wouldn't wanna see myself old, it feels quite miserable to think about, but sometimes i'll see happy older people and i still get sad knowing it won't be me. aging (or not) is a weird thing to think about

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_