• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Why did the swizz org up the dose from 12g N to 15? Does it even matter at those high doses?

Is it speed wise? Faster death ?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I may be wrong but I thought they went from 10-15g.

Either way, the reason they upped the dose was to avoid the oulier cases where someone has a specific and unusual circumstance which makes things take much longer. I forget what the cut off point is. It's many hours. At that point they hwve to have a doctor intervene and finsh things via IV. This is more for the family suffering/waiting and the awkwardness of the situation. IIRC. 15g is just a sort of shotgum approach to getting the job more quickly and reliably. Chances are the people would have passed anyway. Just taking longer. Digestive issues and ssri medications are known to impact the time it takes to pass. They are said to extend the coma phase.

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022

Either way, the reason they upped the dose was to avoid the oulier cases where someone has a specific and unusual circumstance which makes things take much longer. I forget what the cut off point is. It's many hours. At that point they hwve to have a doctor intervene and finsh things via IV. This is more for the family suffering/waiting and the awkwardness of the situation. IIRC. 15g is just a sort of shotgum approach to getting the job more quickly and reliably. Chances are the people would have passed anyway. Just taking longer. Digestive issues and ssri medications are known to impact the time it takes to pass. They are said to extend the coma phase.
Does it matter if you previously was on SSRI but weaned off years ago?

Also, does it matter if you drink, let's say 1 bottle of vodka per day every day for 2 weeks prior taking N?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I don't think it matters if you're fully weaned off your SSRI and I think some that are on it have still been successful so I can't offer specifics really. Just what I've seen and read here.

Drinking daily may provide sone tolerance to barbiturates but the dose may be enough to overide any cross tolerance issues. I thinknyou'd need to search around a bit for mre precise answers on that one. Also drinking before taking N is not a good idea because it raised the possibility of vomiting substantially. Again, do sone research on that. Not everyone is the same but there was someone who failed here that had been drinkong though I don't think they drink heavily regularly. There were other factors to their survival too. They were found and had vomited after not drinking all of their N. They drank it too slowly and it appears like it knocked them out before they got it all down. The fact they were laying a pool of vomit isn't to be overlooked though.

Last edited:
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
I don't thinknit matters if you're fully weaned off your SSRI and I think some that are on it have still been successful so I can't offer specifics really. Just what I seen and read here.

Drinking daily may provide sone tolerance to barbiturates but the dose may be enough to overide any cross tolerance issues. I thinknyou'd need to search around a bit for mre precise answers on that one. Also drinking before taking N is not a good idea because it raised the possibility of vomiting substantially. Again, do sone research on that. Not everyone is the same but there was someone who failed here that had been drinkong though I don't think they drink heavily regularly. There were other factors to their survival too. They were found and had vomited after not drinking all of their N. They drank it too slowly and it appears like it knocked them out before they got it all down. The fact they were laying a pool of vomit isn't to be overlooked though.
Ok. Yeah, I understand I'm maybe fetching for answers in the dark here because honestly, who knows for real.

I know for a fact that I don't respond to Tramadol anymore. I can take 2000 mg and nothing in my brain gives effect . Well , I feel there's something but noway near the effect I had when I started taking them. So something definitely changed in my brain. Structurally.

And no it's not tolerance because I've been off opiates for over two years.

Also, I've read somewhere here that the N dose may have to be recalculated for drug users in general. Maybe 3 bottles are needed for ex and current drug users of opiates and amphetamines?

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Why did the swizz org up the dose from 12g N to 15? Does it even matter at those high doses?

Is it speed wise? Faster death ?
Where did you get this information? From "swizz org" that is

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Have it from a very reliable source that you need one 100ml bottle (contains 6g of N) per 110 pounds of body weight.

Not sure about ex-opioid users, but long-term heavy drinkers also would have 'trained' their livers to be very effective at processing and ejecting toxins.

Someone in here today made a very good point about Dignitas in that all their clients tend to be frail, elderly and terminally ill to begin with.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Would like to hear more, if anyone knows, about persons who take pain killers as part of their normal medical regimen.

Reactions: _Minsk
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Have it from a very reliable source that you need one 100ml bottle (contains 6g of N) per 110 pounds of body weight.

Not sure about ex-opioid users, but long-term heavy drinkers also would have 'trained' their livers to be very effective at processing and ejecting toxins.

Someone in here today made a very good point about Dignitas in that all their clients tend to be frail, elderly and terminally ill to begin with.
What source? In this thread you say the same thing: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/1-or-2-bottles-of-n.77310/page-2#post-1391385

Can you tell us so we can check ourselves?

Reactions: watchingthewheels
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I drank heavily in my past, and on occasion still. Also a regular user of opiates... now I'm wondering if I will need 3 bottles. I want it to work fast, and swiftly. I don't want to be one of the people lying there for up to several hours before death occurs.

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
I drank heavily in my past, and on occasion still. Also a regular user of opiates... now I'm wondering if I will need 3 bottles. I want it to work fast, and swiftly. I don't want to be one of the people lying there for up to several hours before death occurs.
According to PPH, Dilantin will eliminate any possibility of an extended coma. So if you dissolve that into the N, you will not be looking at several hours but 1-2 hours for deliverance.

Reactions: jimmy7754
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
According to PPH, Dilantin will eliminate any possibility of an extended coma. So if you dissolve that into the N, you will not be looking at several hours but 1-2 hours for deliverance.
Just looked up side effects of this drug, this stuff seems even more hardcore than meto...

Dyskinesia, High Blood Sugar, Involuntary Movements, Angioedema, Over Excitement, Constipation, Drowsiness, Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Nervousness, Slow Heartbeat, Hypersensitivity, Abnormal Muscle Movements, Difficulty Sleeping, Muscle Twitching, Taste Impairment, Headache, A Feeling Of Pins And Needles On Skin, Irritability...

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Just looked up side effects of this drug, this stuff seems even more hardcore than meto...

Dyskinesia, High Blood Sugar, Involuntary Movements, Angioedema, Over Excitement, Constipation, Drowsiness, Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Nervousness, Slow Heartbeat, Hypersensitivity, Abnormal Muscle Movements, Difficulty Sleeping, Muscle Twitching, Taste Impairment, Headache, A Feeling Of Pins And Needles On Skin, Irritability...
I don't think you will have time to feel those side effects, the N will kick-in in 5-10 min.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Nope. It's 1 min.
I've never seen anywhere that says it's one minute.

By the way, where did you find the information on the "swizz org" increasing the dose from 12 to 15 g?

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
I've never seen anywhere that says it's one minute.

By the way, where did you find the information on the "swizz org" increasing the dose from 12 to 15 g?
Can't remember, sorry.

Look at the Dignitas video of Smedley. He sleeps in about a minute after taking N.

He's even denied a glass of water directly after ingestion

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Can't remember, sorry.

Look at the Dignitas video of Smedley. He sleeps in about a minute after taking N.

He's even denied a glass of water directly after ingestion

15 grams means 3 bottles imo. So i'd have to get 3 bottles and i could test part of the 3rd bottle with a lab.

Dignatas upped N from 10g to 15g. And PPH upped SN to 25 grams.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smart No More
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
How much of Dilantin then?
Probably need 3 then , is my guess.

If your brain is used to opiates then this N will probably work slower

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022

The issue is your liver, not your brain.

Reactions: OldDrummer
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
The issue is your liver, not your brain.
I've read about the GABA receptors and if you're an alcoholic the N will kill you slower because it works on the same parts.

Same if you've been addicted to benzodiazepines.

I don't know if this information is valid but based on logic it doesn't sound too far away from the truth.

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
How much of Dilantin then?

1-2gm

Reactions: arnab
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021

Many of them are on opioid medication too. Something worth noting I think. It's not ideal to be on opiates but from what I gather it's not a cross tolerance issue. Seems like the issue with N and opioid meds is that it slows digestion which can in turn slow the affects/absorbtion of N. I think people are still successful under these circumstances though.

Search KNMG-KNMP_Euthanasie_Digi_ENG in the search bar and you should find a pdf file that contains the protocols used by dignitas etc. It's a useful document and explains the issues talked about and queried often. It also has an ingredient list for their N recipe.

Last edited:
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Many of them are on opioid medication too. Somethings worth noting I think.

The issue with N and opioid meds is that it slows digestion which can in turn slow the affects of N.

Search KNMG-KNMP_Euthanasie_Digi_ENG in the search bar and you should find a pdf file that contains the protocols used by dignitas etc. It's a useful document and explains the issues talked about and queried often. It also has an ingredient list for their N recipe.
Question is if it matters if you've been on opioids like 2 weeks straight before taking N or if it matters at all if you take like one OxyContin at the same time with N.

I don't think anyone knows for sure

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Many of them are on opioid medication too. Something worth noting I think. It's not ideal to be on opiates but from what I gather it's not a cross tolerance issue. Seems like the issue with N and opioid meds is that it slows digestion which can in turn slow the affects/absorbtion of N. I think people are still successful under these circumstances though.

I've been on an opioid rx for years, so I am very interested in the interaction with N. I will check out your info and still welcome any other insights on this. It's been hard to get this information. I've asked a couple of times.

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
I've been on an opioid rx for years, so I am very interested in the interaction with N. I will check out your info and still welcome any other insights on this. It's been hard to get this information. I've asked a couple of times.
I think you might risk a prolonged coma phase

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yeah, I had/have similar concerns and it took a bit of digging around to get anywhere. I don't think there's any info that goes into length/detail on it. Obviously at a legal euthanasia facility there is a doctor on hand to admister a back up lethal injection if things appear to be taking too long. It appears as though that's more for the benefit of the family and friends attending. It states that a protracted time to pass can be awkward for everyone involved. It doesn't state that they won't eventually pass though. I've come to think that the fasting period leading upto N ingestion and the AE (metoclopramide specifically as it speeds gastric transit) should be enough to avoid the complications of opiate/opioid use. Its important to take into consideration other factors like digestive issues too though. This conversation comes around quite often on SS along with suggestions on how else to ingest/imbibe the N and ways to get around the taste issues. It's easy to psyche yourself out with a bit of SI but I think it's healthy to consider these factors objectively.

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Yeah, I had similar concerns and it took a bit of digging to get anywhere but I don't think there's any info that goes into length. Obviously at a legal euthanasia facility there is a doctor on hand to admister a back up lethal injection if things appear to be taking too long. It appears as though that's more for the benefit of the family and friends attending. It states that a protracted time to pass can be awkward for everyone involved. It doesn't state that they won't eventually pass though. I've come to think that the fasting period leading upto N ingestion and the AE (metoclopramide specifically as it speeds gastric transit) should be enough to avoid the complications of opiate/opioid use. Its important to take into consideration other factors like digestive issues too though. This conversation comes around quite often on SS along with suggestions on how else to ingest/imbibe the N and ways to get around the taste issues. It's easy to psyche yourself out with a bit of SI but I think it's healthy to consider these factors objectively.
What factors ?
Please be decisive in your posts

june

june

Experienced
May 25, 2020
Im thinking bc purity is an issue so higher dose to fix that