• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Abhorrence2

Abhorrence2

May 5, 2024
If you don't mind sharing, how does the culture you come from describe the afterlife? It's interesting to see how different people develop different understandings of it. While there are arguments against it, I like to believe that what comes after death is ultimately up to your own beliefs. What you believe manifests to become your reality post-death. Doesn't make sense I know but it's good to cling onto it for a sense of hope. My culture follows (or at least used to) Tengrism. It's descriptions of the afterlife are kind of vague. In it, the world is separated into three entities each governed by a deity: Uçmag the heavens governed by Tengri, Earth governed by Umay the daughter, and an underworld governed by Erlik. In Erlik's underworld (Tamag) he teaches the lost souls to atone for their sins after which they can ascend to the heavens. He does not decide your sins, only your length of punishment. In Uçmag, those who have lived a good life already reside among some godlike entities, with Tengri at the highest level. Uçmag is seen as almost like earth but devoid of human damage. Untouched nature and harmonious, only inhabited by the souls of humans in harmony with nature. At least that's as much as I know.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
In my original culture (Slavic paganism) the belief is that after you die you come back to be reborn within your extended family (kin). And that you lived many lives before this one as your ancestors.

Reactions: Abhorrence2
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Lots of christians around me, and like most christians they don't really follow the bible, they see everything about god and heaven as wonderful and easy to get in to. Everyone you want to believe is in heaven gets in! When the sad thing is even if their religion is real plenty of their loved ones would probably end up in hell. Of course, I don't believe it. I wish more than ever that I could, but I don't.