• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I was surprised by the recent debate parliament had in favour of legalising assisted dying. It seems, finally, we have reached the threshold where people in favour of assisted dying are in the majority, and it is just a matter of time until it is legalised, in some form.

However, the majority seem to be mainly concerned with legalising it for the terminally ill. I feel like I am one of the people that have a responsibility, and barely, but crucially, have the experience and knowledge, and hence, responsibility, to stand up for people like me, and get my voice heard, and inform people, with my arguments for why it would be wrong to deny people with mental health problems from the option of assisted dying, so that in the near future, when politicians begin debating where to draw the lines of who will be entitled to assisted dying, my arguments, opinions, experiences, desires, will be known, represented, and argued for.

Thing is, I have no idea who to send my letter to? Which MPs? What charities? What organisations? Anyone else?

Reactions: sserafim