• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wall.713

wall.713

The Hunter does us all great service.
Aug 28, 2023
This is only my second thread, and, probably my last too. So I've been trying to CTB for god knows how long, but I've finally managed to find everything I need and have now gotten the opportunity and will do full suspension, within around 6 hours from now. I have been planning and gathering information for a few months now, and concluding that this method is the best for me, tonight, I'm going to hang myself using full suspension, from a set of stairs. I've been trying to do this for a lot of time now and I think I am ready. All it takes is loss of consciousness, after all, so I think I can make it successfully, and it seems even more reliable since I have practiced a lot too. Although I've been trying to do this for a long time, several things have stopped me, and even though I have almost succeeded with it previously, most of the time I still fail due to SI or lack of time or effort… pathetic that sometimes I don't even have the motivation to CTB alone when it's all I've been aiming for in several years, nonstop. As I've been going on with life everything only gets worse. The idea of being present absolutely everywhere and existing as who I am every single day terrifies me, I simply believe I'm destined to die at this point. No matter where I go, death is the only thing that actually belongs to me, as I belong to it myself. Drowning in that concept is all I do, so much that I almost forget about it often, and yet, time still passes by, and the further it goes, the more unbearable and dangerous existence gets for me. Despite that, on the inside, all I want is to be dead, without being brainwashed by people around me, or the idea of life, which I really feel like I have been completely senselessly. Both the inside and outside of living tortures me mentally, and at this point I barely know what's happening to me anymore, but the time has passed and I've gone over lots of deadlines, plans, limits and all of that, and all I know now is that I feel peaceful. Peaceful enough to die, to let go of it all. I'm a mess, I really am, and I feel like that's all I've turned into, and it will get worse and worse the more I let the time pass. Sometimes, I feel afraid of dying when thinking about it, not death itself, but the concept of what happens before, the process of dying at all that. But I think I've been better at comprehending it now, and I know I have everything I need. All I truly want is to be gone, in absolutely any and every way there is. It's the only thing I generally can do. And tonight I'm doing it, with no hesitation. I've pushed myself to the limit, and even being alive tomorrow is unbearable for me. I'm done. I'm truly done with it. My plan is to write a little, listen to some music & browse the things I love for the last time, think and prepare myself mentally, and then just wait until it gets dark and then compete the act until I'm finally dead. It's hard to comprehend, but it's all I can and want to do. I know I haven't really written much here before, but I just want to let it out for comfort, also as evidence of the fact that I'm dead, because this really is my last straw. I'm extremely scared of what's going to happen after I do it honestly, how tomorrow I just won't be there anymore. As if that matters, but my brain just makes me feel like it does. I'm also scared of the things that'll happen to people who are close to me, even though I never tend to care about them that much as my intentions are always the same, it just makes me scared to think about it. I may feel peace for a bit, but dying is enough to let all my surroundings turn into a hellhole… both for my dead body and for the ones around me, even though I won't feel or see anything at all. But this is really all I can do. And I'm just another person, except I have zero meaning or purpose compared to others. Even if I try to hide it, that's how it is. And the truth is that I'm going to die, it won't change.

I'm very grateful for all the information I've gotten from this site, I really wouldn't be able to do any of this and would've lived in constant frustration without all the information I've gotten on here. I may not really be known of at all, being a complete stranger with no backstory, but I thank you all so much even so. I'm truly grateful for everything.

Soon will be goodbye, and that is all I can say for now. I'm sorry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: gantaigarashi, YosemiteGrrl, indecision and 21 others
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Good luck and best wishes.

Reactions: Lost Magic
I

imnotsurewhy

Feb 19, 2024
No need to be sorry wish you peace ♥️

keg-ireland

keg-ireland

May 3, 2024
I had intended to do full suspension tonight but due to family calling up later, I will put it off to tomorrow or soon after.

I wish you peace on your journey and also sad that you too had to endure the nasty side to life.

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck
Best wishes my friend

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Peace on your journey <3

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I'm sorry it has come to this for you. I hope you find the peace you are seeking.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace! Good luck!

wall.713

wall.713

Aug 28, 2023
Good luck and best wishes.
Thank you.
I had intended to do full suspension tonight but due to family calling up later, I will put it off to tomorrow or soon after.

I wish you peace on your journey and also sad that you too had to endure the nasty side to life.
I was also intending to do it a few days earlier but then had to move it to today… I guess the most important thing is that it feels right. I wish you peace and luck too, hope everything will go well.

Thanks so much everyone, I wish you all peace <3

• Hugs
Reactions: moeyogosankosappo, PetrichorBirth and keg-ireland
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
Lots of peace to you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, best wishes.

Reactions: wall.713 and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Have a good journey home.

Praying Thinking Of You GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, caliban, justdontknow and 2 others
baller

baller

"know thyself"
Apr 30, 2024
I hope you find peace :heart:

• Love
Reactions: wall.713
moeyogosankosappo

moeyogosankosappo

May 15, 2024
Thank you.

I was also intending to do it a few days earlier but then had to move it to today… I guess the most important thing is that it feels right. I wish you peace and luck too, hope everything will go well.

Thanks so much everyone, I wish you all peace <3
how are you now? did you failed or even didnt tried?

wall.713

wall.713

Aug 28, 2023
how are you now? did you failed or even didnt tried?
I broke down and lost the ability to do it at that exact time, felt terrible and lost myself and couldn't do it… barely even tried at that moment. the aftermath was bad but I'm not guilty since I'm aware that I'm going to try again in a few days, once I get the opportunity.. it's just really important to feel ready and at peace. But I'm still ready and working on it, thanks for checking up though

• Hugs
Reactions: caraphernelia, moeyogosankosappo, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I broke down and lost the ability to do it at that exact time, felt terrible and lost myself and couldn't do it… barely even tried at that moment. the aftermath was bad but I'm not guilty since I'm aware that I'm going to try again in a few days, once I get the opportunity.. it's just really important to feel ready and at peace. But I'm still ready and working on it, thanks for checking up though
I'm scared this will happen to me too

wall.713

wall.713

Aug 28, 2023
I'm scared this will happen to me too
I think it happens to many of us, survival instinct and all of those additional things are very difficult to overcome. It can be really scary to fail but it's important to make sure you feel ready and comfortable enough, and prepare well before going through with it. There's always a second chance for most things, but whatever happens, I wish you luck.