• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
This is a megathread created for people who need or want to get things done in the near future. According to statistics, you (yes, you) need or want to get things done right now.
----
Comment what you want or need to do below in the next 24 hours, then shut off or close your device and start doing it immediately. Come back later to give updates and receive support.
----
Please keep posts unrelated to suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
I love love this idea for a thread. I'm not going to do it right away since it's midnight but I really wanna get off my lazy ass and take a jog in the next 24 hours 🏃‍♀️

• Hugs
Reactions: Blurry_Buildings
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
My first goal is to stop browsing and go to sleep lol, but jogging sounds like a really cool idea!

• Yay!
Reactions: soulkitty
dirtscooter

dirtscooter

May 14, 2024
I need to make frog water for my gf.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: soulkitty, Blurry_Buildings and vak
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
- Run/jog 2.5 miles
- Eat leftovers for lunch
- Schedule doctor appointments
- take laptop to repair place
- Apply to 6 more jobs, make paper list of where you've applied so far
- Check transit balance
- go to bed at 11pm tonight

• Hugs
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I got most of it done except for the 5th/last one. I really liked your idea to go jogging, thankyou!

It probably would have been smarter to just post one or two things at a time that were more intimidating since #5 is kind of important but at least there's still a little time left lol

I'm sure I will fail one of these times in the near future to get something done but it'll be nice to talk about it or set a another small goal. A lot of times, especially on weekends when I don't have anything happening I'll just forget to leave bed or eat - I dont want to intimidate people away from posting thinking I have everything together or that they have to succeed everytime. My life is kind of a mess at least lol.. tomorrow my goal will be to get out of bed at a normal time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
I got most of it done except for the 5th/last one. I really liked your idea to go jogging, thankyou!

It probably would have been smarter to just post one or two things at a time that were more intimidating since #5 is kind of important but at least there's still a little time left lol

I'm sure I will fail one of these times in the near future to get something done but it'll be nice to talk about it or set a another small goal. A lot of times, especially on weekends when I don't have anything happening I'll just forget to leave bed or eat - I dont want to intimidate people away from posting thinking I have everything together or that they have to succeed everytime. My life is kind of a mess at least lol.. tomorrow my goal will be to get out of bed at a normal time.
Woah good job!!! I'm proud of you 💪 even if you didn't complete every single thing that's still amazing, sounds like you got a lot of important stuff done.

And no problem! I DID THE JOGGG I haven't exercised in forever. I really didn't want to but I forced myself lol. It was so pretty outside, and I saw a little white cat wearing and orange shirt wandering around so worth it 👍

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Blurry_Buildings
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Woah good job!!! I'm proud of you 💪 even if you didn't complete every single thing that's still amazing, sounds like you got a lot of important stuff done.

And no problem! I DID THE JOGGG I haven't exercised in forever. I really didn't want to but I forced myself lol. It was so pretty outside, and I saw a little white cat wearing and orange shirt wandering around so worth it 👍
Thank you!
I'm proud of u too!! It takes a lot of effort to go jogging, especially if you haven't exercised in a long time.

That cat sounds rly cool. Its always fun to see random things that you aren't expecting lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
Thank you!
I'm proud of u too!! It takes a lot of effort to go jogging, especially if you haven't exercised in a long time.

That cat sounds rly cool. Its always fun to see random things that you aren't expecting lol
Thank you so much ❤️ and Ikr!! It's always interesting to find out what you will find. One time I saw a sombrero on a really high ledge, have no idea how it got there 😂😂 I meant to reply to this before but completely forgot

In the next 24 hours I want to go on another jog, hopefully I can will myself, I'm so tired today
Oh and do some drawing!

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Blurry_Buildings