• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just think the fact that existence is completely pointless anyway makes it even more disgusting how we are denied the right to die in peace, all humans are just waiting to die anyway and I know that many don't want to face this fact but eventually they'll die someday, everyone has to die. Many people act like their existences are so meaningful and like they are so important but their existence will just be erased and forgotten about, they very likely won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here, they'll just be forgotten about like they never existed at all.

So this is a reason why it's really insane to be so anti-suicide and against the right to die, it's insane how they go on about "saving" and "preventing" death when you cannot really, sorry but all humans will be dead eventually, there's no point to this meaningless existence and it's destined for nothing and nowhere, it'll just disappear into nothingness no matter what.

And this is why it's also insane to me when people act like others are ill and irrational for wanting to choose when they die because to me suicide is all that feels rational. I see suicide as rational as nobody can suffer from not existing, a fate that one is destined for anyway, for me suicide is rational to prevent meaningless suffering in an existence that was completely futile, useless, unnecessary and served no purpose but to be a pointless process of waiting around to die anyway.

I despise how anti-suicide people are so in denial of the fact that they will die too and they force this onto others, it's so hellish how there's no acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wants to delay their inevitable fate just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, I see no benefit to prolonging consciousness, to exist truly is so pointless, I envy the non-existent as they are no longer burdened with this existence.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It really is pointless to keep people alive when they don't want to be alive. You're absolutely correct with this post. It's insane at how anti suicide people are. Either way, I hope that you find peace soon FC. You don't deserve to live through something as awful as existence. You deserve permanent peace via permanent non existence

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
There are been antinatalist activists around the world from Japan USA and Germany in the recent weeks . Hoping to get the word out there!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_124338_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_124338_YouTube.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240505_124342_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_124342_YouTube.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240505_124344_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_124344_YouTube.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 0
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
There are been antinatalist activists around the world from Japan USA and Germany in the recent weeks . Hoping to get the word out there
Wow, this is awesome, I thought it was just a few of us on sasu that were antinatalists.
....I'm surprised that the dudes in the screenshots aren't being set upon by angry breeders with prams....
The antinatalist movement is getting larger and larger every year!