• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hey and welcome!
I was told recently I would be given long term trauma therapy, just to turn up there and be told it was a mere 12 sessions. Whilst I'm grateful for what I can get, that won't do shit.
That s so incredible.... I'm facing similar problems here in Switzerland. I had the chance to get an inpatient treatment for trauma. I waited for one year and then got a place. After about two weeks, I heard in a random conversation that they re no longer doing trauma treatments because the leading psychiatrist had retired......

Hope you ll get the support you re looking for here on SaSu.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, PinballWizard39 and not-2-b-the-answer
B

Bya gtor

May 10, 2024
Hello, I took this name because samsara was already taken, it means sky burial. Anyways, I looked for this forum strictly for ctb (i don't even know what this acronym stands for) but now feeling better after going through various posts. I was not planning to switch the lights off as of now, I will not until I achieve my goal or fail trying, Its just the information available here empowers me that there is a way out. (I have a disability) till now from what I have read the members here are quite non judgemental and understand the pain of my life. looking forward to interacting with everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Praestat_Mori, cgrtt.brns and 2 others
daley

daley

May 11, 2024
Hello, I took this name because samsara was already taken, it means sky burial. Anyways, I looked for this forum strictly for ctb (i don't even know what this acronym stands for) but now feeling better after going through various posts. I was not planning to switch the lights off as of now, I will not until I achieve my goal or fail trying, Its just the information available here empowers me that there is a way out. (I have a disability) till now from what I have read the members here are quite non judgemental and understand the pain of my life. looking forward to interacting with everyone.
Hi Bya,

CTB stands for "Catch The Bus". Its a metaphor relating forums like SS to a bus stop where we are waiting, until we presumably exit.
I am also new here. This is my first post. I am surprised by the amount of rules and terminology.
Anyway, I hope you will feel welcome here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Circles, lovedread and 3 others
J

justanothernobody

May 13, 2024
Hi everyone.
I am from south america (spanish speaker) and in my late 20s. I have never been the happiest person around, not even in my earliest childhood. Lately, my dark thoughts have been growing louder and louder, without an end in sight. Each week I tell myself that I will not be able to survive another one, but I still end up doing nothing. This went on for some time until I just had to do something, and after some research I found this site, and it has been one of the most liberating feelings ever. I still do not know if I will actually ctb one day, but it honestly feels like a matter of when and not if. This I have known for as long as I have had a memory. I will see you around.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Circles, mitchmidder and 6 others
DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
Hey, all. 29/M. Long time lurker (Almost a year). I decided to finally make an account. I'm new to posting on forums/message boards. MDD, GAD, PTSD & Bipolar. Extensive history of trauma, abuse and abandonment issues. Used this site for CTB methods/advice in the past, all of which failed, unfortunately. Hoping to get the courage to CTB in the future.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Circles, mediocre and 6 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Welcome šŸŒž @DeathWish3301. Guess you re in good company here....

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and DeathWish3301
DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
@Meteora It's nice to be among similar minds in a pro choice environment. Thanks for having me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Circles, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
aidic

aidic

May 16, 2024
Hi,
I'm so relieved to know there really is a safe place to talk freely about the troubles this life throws at us. I'm 33F and for the last five years or so I (mostly) stopped censoring myself when it comes to revealing my true feelings about depression, isolation, suicidal ideation and confusion about why the hell we're here. To my surprise, a lot of people don't care about the bluntness, including my own family doctor and "professionals" I have spoken with. I think we are living in a time where there is unprecedented burnout in society and where a lot of people are only barely hanging on... but few want to talk about it. Living in a state of dissociation is the only way a lot of people, including myself, can survive. Many people do care though, and censorship is at an all-time high. It's such a disquieting thing, to see that yes, society has progressed a lot in the last 50 years, but still being too frank about how dark life is will get you banned, removed or stifled creatively.

I'm just tired. But glad to be here.

• Hugs
Reactions: katyusha_kat, Callie Arcale, Circles and 6 others
mitchmidder

mitchmidder

May 19, 2024
hey there. just checking in for the first time as a registered user. nice to see people being so kind to each other speaking about these topics. usually there's so much rejection regarding this IRL, especially from friends and family. i come from south america like some people i've read here and it's pretty hard to cope with depression and suicidal thoughts, with the extras of living in the third world and the struggles that adds to. as you can see, my english is far from perfect, so i'll try my best to be understood when posting. be safe everyone!

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
deathnoted

deathnoted

May 23, 2024
hey.
I'm 20, I'm swedish and I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts on and off since I was 13. I will probably ctb in the upcoming days if successful. 've been lurking for a bit but since I've properly decided to ctb I decided to make an account as it's a little lonely not being able to share.
Thanks for approving my account :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, mitchmidder, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
Hi everyone, it's nice to finally be here.

I have been lurking SaSu for a while now. Some of the conversations here have been incredibly interesting, and the atmosphere of being able to freely talk about CTB, right to die, and related topics felt so comforting even from a bystander's point of view. As I believe some would agree, just mentioning thinking about suicide in some places might lead to consequences as bad as an involuntary commitment/hold. And other consequences seem best not to be toyed with either. (I've read a lot of horrible experiences some people here have had. It's incredibly saddening if not infuriating the treatment they got.) So being in a place like this where you can just talk, with significantly less fear of backlash, lifts an enormous weight off one's shoulders. Hopefully it is not a mirage.

I want to make this opportunity count. Please feel free to let me know if you see something bad in my behavior or etiquette, or have any suggestions. While I do so wish to CTB, losing or harming the seemingly only place like this, is something I'd really want to avoid. Thank you for your patience, and for accepting my application.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cgrtt.brns, mitchmidder and 1 other person
voideer

voideer

May 25, 2024
Hello all,

I've been thinking about exiting for a while now. I hope this site help me get there.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
Twoheadedzombie

Twoheadedzombie

May 25, 2024
Hey, Im Alex
Dont feel like delving into the heavy stuff here, so heres things I enjoy I guess?
Horror media, like in general, love horror podcasts, movies, books, art, etc. I enjoy art and occasionally making music. I also like video games, though ive been playing them less and less. Ive been learning french and german (french in school, german in uh..duolingo..) just to pass the time before I ctb.

• Hugs
peacefulabyss89

peacefulabyss89

Feb 3, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm Hazel. I actually created an account a few years ago, but forgot my log-in and throwaway email- happily just found where I wrote them down and hidden them, so here is my "second" hello. I suffer from a very rare and severe neurological disease that has left me housebound for over a decade. Ever since the day I got sick, I have been overwhelmed by grief and sorrow and have thought of CTB-ing daily. Happy to be around people that understand again. Sending love to everyone from the abyss that is my existence.

That's that for the intro, but now I have a very, very silly question: Where is the search function? Unfortunately I have severe cognition problems because of my disease, and have been hunting all over the site for a half hour and cannot find it. Many thanks in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: RURIRA, cgrtt.brns, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm Hazel. I actually created an account a few years ago, but forgot my log-in and throwaway email- happily just found where I wrote them down and hidden them, so here is my "second" hello. I suffer from a very rare and severe neurological disease that has left me housebound for over a decade. Ever since the day I got sick, I have been overwhelmed by grief and sorrow and have thought of CTB-ing daily. Happy to be around people that understand again. Sending love to everyone from the abyss that is my existence.

That's that for the intro, but now I have a very, very silly question: Where is the search function? Unfortunately I have severe cognition problems because of my disease, and have been hunting all over the site for a half hour and cannot find it. Many thanks in advance.
Welcome.... Sorry for your pain. šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
The search function is at the top right on the screen. (If you didn't find it already)

• Hugs
Reactions: peacefulabyss89 and Praestat_Mori
MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
hiii im Syrup i found this place through a friend who is no longer suffering and wanted to see what they meant by this place helping them.. i want to be someone(whilst im here) that they can be proud of, so i hope i can pop up on your posts and give you something to smile at or at least you don't feel alone ^^

i love plants and cats and mircowave mash im a simple lady :3

i forgot to say more about me but i have BPD (Bipolar) and depression (obviously) and anxiety (the duo of depression it seems) i struggle a lot with social stuff and im on a three year (THREE YEAR!) wait list for autism. i have a small friend group that i might as well just say i sit in calls with them and they talk i listen? i had a FP but hes got a life now so i no longer have that connection with him and im currently waiting for when the next update of a game comes out before i head on out of this hell of a rock. (as much as i want to leave i really love and depended on this game for a while and i want to have this last thing :3)

i am new here recently joined today but i was in and out every once in a while and im a lil overwhelmed by how to use this place but i found the perfect way out for me and im extremely happy for this

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Custos

Custos

May 27, 2024
I just created an account, suffer from OCD, including harm OCD, and a ton of other things. Thought I would join the community as it seems very open. Suppose I will create a more detailed post/thread when I feel up to it, but just saying hi for now.

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight, MapleSyrupVein, cgrtt.brns and 1 other person
N

NonameNobody

Feb 2, 2023
Hello. I joined here a while ago, but have been only lurking so far. I'm not sure what to write, brain fog and overthinking makes it hard to know what to say. My life is a mess. Everything is falling apart and all I can do is watch it burn down. For whatever reason I'm unable to function like a normal capable adult, and I'm terrified of the future, I have no reliable security, and every year is worse than the previous. I'm losing hope. I have no energy to keep fighting for survival. Existence is extremely exhausting, and it's getting harder over time. For now I keep going, but I've chosen my CTB method and prepared some supplies if/when I ever decide enough is enough. Though I still need to educate myself more. It's comforting to know there will be an end to all this suffering. Im very glad that such an understanding and validating community exists. ā¤ļø

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight, MapleSyrupVein and cgrtt.brns
hachiware

hachiware

May 23, 2024
Hi everyone! I'm new here. It's nice to know that there's a place to talk about this sort of stuff. Sorry if my English doesn't sound natural, it's not my native language.

• Hugs
Reactions: howlercoaster and HighFlight
katyusha_kat

katyusha_kat

Jan 24, 2023
Hello, everyone. I've lurked SaSu for some time, but only recently decided to start posting. I've never been the most cheerful person, and I think to some degree I've always been passively suicidal, but lately life has become very difficult and I've decided to start thinking more seriously about planning my exit. Twelve years of work and experience has been destroyed for me thanks to the Feds' decision to raise interest rates. I used to underwrite mortgages, and while it wasn't my first choice of occupation, it paid the bills and allowed me a reasonably comfortable lifestyle (I don't require much "comfort" thankfully). Now it is unlikely that I will ever work in that field again. I have a two-year degree and am currently trying to complete a four-year degree that probably won't be worth the paper it's printed on, but apparently not having a four-year degree is compounding my work difficulties. I have no partner, so I don't have anyone I can rely on. My last layoff destroyed my liquid and illiquid assets. When I was able to find a full-time job again, it was at 1/2 of the salary I used to make, necessitating me having to get a second job. I eventually gave up my apartment and moved back in with my mom, who then promptly decided to stop working, so....yeah.

Now I exhaust myself by working a terrible retail job while putting myself through school and in general hating my existence. I go to bed tired and wake up tired. It seems like I'm always physically and mentally tired, and I'm tired of being tired. I'm glad this place exists to talk with other people who may feel similarly.

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight
peacefulabyss89

peacefulabyss89

Feb 3, 2021
Welcome.... Sorry for your pain. šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
The search function is at the top right on the screen. (If you didn't find it already)
Oh my goodness, thank you! I have no idea why it wasn't showing up before. And thank you very much for your kind words as well.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
douasoapte

douasoapte

May 24, 2024
Hi, I'm Alex. I'm grateful to have found this forum as society completely rejects us even mentioning our true feelings and thoughts, stigmatizing and labeling everything and fixing it only on the surface for the appearance's sake. Offering instead this "support system" that is kin to make matters worse. Hurting our loved ones by seeing us like this and not knowing how to "help". We only end up drifting more awayā€¦
I have been depressed for most of my life, it was a slow downfall ever since my childhoodā€¦ We seem to be some experiments going through this tumultuous so called life, we become more of a shell as time passes.
I wonder when enough will be enough, I wonder if we can ever actually make decisions for ourselves without having to follow this joke of mass control.

• Love
K

kyhoti

May 27, 2024
Hello, Kyhoti here. Just for initial clarity, my handle sounds out as "Coyote", as in Wily Coyote the cartoon. No matter how many times I get blown up, I keep surviving. Glad to be here. Its refreshing to see honest discussion of the taboo subjects; I'm so tired of the panicked reaction when I tell "trusted" people what's really going on. Thanks for having me!

• Hugs
howlercoaster

howlercoaster

May 27, 2024
I am the self alienation. I am thonker, the thinker of thoughts.

My feeling about reality varies in a range from playing Liana Flores - Rises The Moon on my guitar to social darwinism, and it hurts to not holding a stable idea about things and feeling i have to keep my head in a dog collar. This is a rollercoaster of thoughts and bad behaviors that in most recent times lead me to taking suicide seriously. I rarely interact in social communities since 2019, but its been interesting interacting here since i joined i think a week ago.

Fun facts:
- My last therapist simply doesnt believe in disorders. Althought i believe the aplication of these deserve a second analysis, i think it's kinda extreme and difficulted the things for me. His psychanalysis often felt like i have to lie to myself every session, and maybe half of the effectiveness relies on my capacity of suspending my own thinking for the sake of his.
- Not knowing what i think exactly about many topics hurts.
- I have a cat and passed some time that she doesnt was coming to home, but yesterday i cuddled her and i didnt remember she being so soft, it was nice. But now talking about it makes me think about the stigmatization of people based on their body, i am not kidding.
- I am subscribed to hotline volunteering. Is this a good idea? I don't know. I wanted to feel that i was helping someone. Waiting for them to start the course, but i wanna die.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: shweepwomp and not-2-b-the-answer
R

RURIRA

May 30, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm new here but I'm going to leave soon. It seems like there's nothing much to say. I've prepared all the things I need for SN and I just want to leave this place as soon as possible... I think the only thing I want now is an eternal sleep without dreams.

• Hugs
shweepwomp

shweepwomp

a firearm to my mouth would b cute >///<
Apr 19, 2024
Hey guys,

Noticed a lot of threads pop up with new members saying hey. To reduce clutter we have decided to make a welcome thread for everyone new to introduce themselves and for people to welcome them, basically merging all future welcome posts into this one.

With that said, welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, we're a pro-choice forum; make sure to read the rules and check the resource sticky out too!

Post your introductions here!
hi, im mei.
i fuck things up big time, everything i touch fall apart and i can't keep up with pressure, everyday, stress, high expectations from people, my mind, but most of all, my fav thing is sleeping.

• Hugs