• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I hate the fact that I have to show up to school, and just do everything and carry on with life when I am in extremely deep pain. I hate the fact that I have to do chores everyday, and prepare for my future when I feel like complete crap. I hate the fact that I have to take care of myself when I absolutely do not want to be here. I hate the fact that I have to hide who I am and suppress my emotions in order to survive. I hate it here, I hate every moment of being alive. I cannot believe that I was happy a month ago, wtf?? Maybe it was just an illusion.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, FERAL_FRENZY, binturong and 8 others
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I'm sorry. I can relate to finding it hard to put effort into uni when you just want to die. And to having to pretend all the time.

I hope you're able to find that happiness from before, again. And my DMs are open if you ever need to talk.
🫂

• Love
Reactions: d3ad
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I hate the fact that I have to show up to school, and just do everything and carry on with life when I am in extremely deep pain. I hate the fact that I have to do chores everyday, and prepare for my future when I feel like complete crap. I hate the fact that I have to take care of myself when I absolutely do not want to be here. I hate the fact that I have to hide who I am and suppress my emotions in order to survive. I hate it here, I hate every moment of being alive. I cannot believe that I was happy a month ago, wtf?? Maybe it was just an illusion.
One of the hardest things is that there's no break. We don't allow each other a break. It all keeps piling up more and more. Something knocks you off your feet? You have to get back up while doing all the other shit you were already doing.

I feel you. I'm fucking tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I'm sorry. I can relate to finding it hard to put effort into uni when you just want to die. And to having to pretend all the time.

I hope you're able to find that happiness from before, again. And my DMs are open if you ever need to talk.
🫂
Thank you so much for saying this. It means a lot to me. 🥺
One of the hardest things is that there's no break. We don't allow each other a break. It all keeps piling up more and more. Something knocks you off your feet? You have to get back up while doing all the other shit you were already doing.

I feel you. I'm fucking tired.
It really sucks. I hate it here. I'm sorry that you feel that way too. 🤕

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jar-baby and derpyderpins