• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

acephale

acephale

Miroir
May 12, 2024
Doesn't that apply to suicide too? Or am I wrong?

The Deed: Suicide

Experience the value of suicide: liberation from excessive suffering or the objective meaninglessness of life.

Suffering: endeavor to defy SI, whether physically or mentally.

If it is true, then the meaning of life can literally be anything because it is artificial, it is true that suicidal people lost hope in experiencing things in life but I believe his journey to suicide is paved with the same firm persistent physiological framework as any other journey to achieve any activity.

Note: I don't promote or glorify suicide, this is just a hypothetically topic for educational purposes.

Quote we can discover this meaning in life in three different ways 1 by doing a deed 2 by vikt

• Love
Reactions: QueerMelancholy, niki wonoto, Socrates Respecter and 4 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This is a bit of a philosophical problem.
The problem with philosophy is that it can be interpreted in your own way. Not necessarily good, not necessarily bad.

In my opinion, the overall meaning of life is subjective.
The meaning can be anything. Literally anything.

However, in my case, I do not perceive CTB as the meaning of my life.
I see CTB as a tool. One of many.

For me, CTB is not the meaning of my current life.
I don't think about CTB on a daily basis.
I'm thinking about other things.

I currently have a goal. My goal is to "free myself" from this disappointing reality. CTB is just a tool that allows me to do this.

Of course, I don't know what comes after death, so it's a gamble.

Everyone may have a different approach.
I'll repeat myself.
For me, CTB is a tool to overcome an obstacle to a goal.
Probably this goal can be called meaning.

Reactions: J&L383, QueerMelancholy and acephale
R

red24

May 28, 2024
Come on, suicide means acceptance of failure. In what logic is failure a win.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I think that everything that happens, was always going to happen. Which makes me believe that indeed, what actually happens to people in their lives IS the meaning of their life. So for someone who ended their own life, suicide was a part of the meaning. It seems as though some of us have been called to suffer greatly, even to the point of jumping ship. I will never understand why life had to be so wicked for some. There is no conceivable gain valuable enough to justify this vicious torment of particular souls.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and QueerMelancholy
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
I'd say dying is a meaning of life too. Suicide is another form of dying.

But "meaning" is subjective. Just like values, morals, or ideology.

In my humble yet shitty opinion, CTB, or our journey toward suicide can enlighten us in different ways. It's a journey of self-discovery.

One could say self-discovery is the greatest meaning of life. All the good is a boon and all the bad is a part of living. Suicide can be a meaning to you as much as thriving against adversity can be the meaning to someone else. No one really knows. Decide that for yourself.

Reactions: J&L383