• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Hello, so I know medications effect everyone differently but I was wondering if anyone here has taken the new antidepressant Auvelity and your experience with it?

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
There's a fb group on it. It's very expensive. Like $1000+ a month. It's wellbutrin/dextromorphan. My insurance wouldn't cover if because my state sucks, but it's supposed to be the "breakthrough" of antidepressants. Dextromethorphan is in cold medicine as a cough suppressant and people abuse it to get high, so at least for my area/state, no one would prescribe it, especially because it only came out in late '22. So I'm DIY version because I've been on wellbutrin for years. But there are side effects from dextromorphan. Like for me, vision blurriness/double vision, drunkenness, concentration, memory recall, etc. But my dose is too strong; I just need to find my damn pill cutter and take it 4x a day instead of 2. It's an NMDA antagonist and is suppose to create more pathways in your brain and create glutamate. Similiar mechanism to Spravato/Ketamine. I get mine off amazon right now and am rx'ed wellbutrin so I do a mix. It helps a lot of people and is supposed to take in effect MUCH faster than normal antidepressants. I think I'm beyond any help so I haven't had much luck. This is kind of how I thought weed would be when I got a license but that was a dud too šŸ˜‘ I had to make my case to get it prescribed but some have got it no problem. There's a coupon on the site that people use to get it for like $10-$20 if you do get a rx. Good luck. Think it's definitely worth a try.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and LittleJem
Upvote 0